Insults others, but cries when insulted 😂

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
So, it’s cool to call white girls “snow roaches”, & laugh about it, but when someone says a black girl is a “porch monkey” it’s not funny anymore :russ:

And what’s wrong with getting sexual pleasure from a black man?? They’re gonna line up for us regardless :lolbron:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Neither apply to me why should I care about a AA and a White fighting

She cried like the she is built like a fucking Komodo dragon what a hypocrite smh also I don’t see anything wrong with white women having standards and wanting other types of men weird world we live in

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
This is actually sad. No need to cry for people you’ll never meet. There’s no such thing as poc lol, it’s every community for themselves. I guess she’s learning the hard way.

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
She cried like the b*tch she is built like a fucking Komodo dragon what a hypocrite smh also I don’t see anything wrong with white women having standards and wanting other types of men weird world we live in
It’s the transition for me :yloezpe::ftw9nwa:
1116D5BC-7E98-4714-9A1C-3684367CD253.jpeg
3AE757E9-43D9-4087-BA58-A394619FBB3F.jpeg

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
cfGhshdysudhHWHSHDUDUSUDHHDHDHDHD

THERE ARE TEARS IN MY EYES SHSHHDHDJDJDJDJD

The way black women bully cadaans you’d think it wouldn’t take on or two insults to make them cry

IMA EIDYYDUDBDHDHD

SORRY BUT WALLAHI THE TRANSITIOON TO HER CRYIN NG SH SHDHDHDJDJNDND I CANT BREEEAATTHHHEEEEE

@Asli @Halimo Supremist @Nafiso Qalanjo this has made me cry

Trending