Instead of getting our act together in the west after 29 years of civil war back home

Keo

VIP
We get praised for being savages for partaking in looting and vandalising of our own communities

This is just so disappointing.
:snoop:

Last edited:

Recon Expert

cranking 90s 🥶
Well they've at least been acknowledged by their fellow black bedrins.

"We disrespected y'all"

"I ain't never seen a mother fucker throw a rock like a Somalian"

:deadmanny:

Ok and? What about Black people getting killed at the hands of law enforcement? The police want violence, they shall meet it. We are simply protesting against the injustices done against us Blacks. We are sick and tired of the bullshit excuses they use not to bring the criminal officers to justice. George Floyd could have been any Warsame or Abdi. Keep looting my fellow Somalis! This is your revolution.

#Fuckthepolice
#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd

Ok and? What about Black people getting killed at the hands of law enforcement? The police want violence, they shall meet it. We are simply protesting against the injustices done against us Blacks. We are sick and tired of the bullshit excuses they use not to bring the criminal officers to justice. George Floyd could have been any Warsame or Abdi. Keep looting my fellow Somalis! This is your revolution.

#Fuckthepolice
#Blacklivesmatter
#JusticeforGeorgeFloyd
Boy if it weren't for the police your maclin would knock you out cold for saying all that where you stand. Skinnies like you should be especially grateful for the work they do. I always hear this dumb excuse, if it could've been a Somali explain why you never hear of police brutality against Somalis. Surely there are enough of them now.

Ya Allah, the US Somalis have destroyed our rep in a matter of days, never seen such xoolonimo on a grand scale:faysalwtf:
Every American is involved (White, Asian, Latino etc). American Somalis are Black and face the same issues as an AA, it concerns them so they will continue protesting. Our brother George Floyd’s death shouldn’t be ignored.

Last edited:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Every Anerican is involved (White, Asian, Latino etc). American Somalis are Black and face the same issues as an AA, it concerns them so they will continue protesting. Our brother George Floyd’s death shouldn’t be ignored.
That Gaal bakhti who is roasting in Saqar is not your brother. You are not black, you are just cannon fodder for Madows and destroying Somali businesses:shookgabre:

Boy if it weren't for the police your maclin would knock you out cold for saying all that where you stand. Skinnies like you should be especially grateful for the work they do. I always hear this dumb excuse, if it could've been a Somali explain why you never hear of police brutality against Somalis. Surely there are enough of them now.
This isn’t the talk of a Muslim, as a Myslim, you should stand up for what is right

That Gaal bakhti who is roasting in Saqar is not your brother. You are not black, you are just cannon fodder for Madows and destroying Somali businesses:shookgabre:
American Muslims are standing up for this AA including Sheikh Omar Suleiman. You are so focused on his death forgetting the fact his death is a reality to a lot of innocent American Blacks which includes Somalis. George Floyd was killed because he was Black.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I hope the National Guard cleanses the city from BLM and Somali Madow bootyclappers and give them one way tickets to prison

They are a scourge on society:tocry:

This isn’t the talk of a Muslim, as a Myslim, you should stand up for what is right
Not looting. Which is what most protestors eventually do, one way or another. You shouldn't risk your eyesight or even life for a dead man. You won't be making a difference, and will be a further stain on the reputation of the Somalis in America. I highly suggest you don't. They'll also be throwing tear gas into the crowds, they're merciless in times like this.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
For those who are BLM booty clappers ask yourself this would them coons you’re twerking for give a shit if it was an Abdi or an Xalimo being choked to death instead ?

I love myself too much to risk my life for a Coon Nigga. I’m sorry but it is what it is :sass2: :lawd:

Every American is involved (White, Asian, Latino etc). American Somalis are Black and face the same issues as an AA, it concerns them so they will continue protesting. Our brother George Floyd’s death shouldn’t be ignored.
Tell these people they already started beating Asians! Indoyar are being arrested and beat!

Them niggas that make their iPhone are being treated like Niggërs now.

But UK Niggas wanna front like their government isn’t like one step away from putting you all in a MI6 Blacksite
:lolbron:

For those who are BLM booty clappers ask yourself this would them coons you’re twerking for give a shit if it was an Abdi or an Xalimo being choked to death instead ?

I love myself too much to risk my life for a Coon Nigga. I’m sorry but it is what it is :sass2: :lawd:
They just said they apologized for treating Somalis the way the did. Somalis ride out now, and AA’s ride out the same way next time. If not, your point would make sense. I saw fucking Amish niggas protesting too!

For now, it would be nonsensical to abstain since every ethnicity is now involved. Even politically it make sense to join. You would be a pariah if found to be not involved.

But what do I know, I’m just an MJ. My political opinion has never worked in the past.
:russ:

Trending

Latest posts