Instagram influencer cries at the thought of working a 9 to 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Wait till she finds out that she will be reporting to a boss, wait till she realizes her boss is annoying, smells, uses NO impressive vocabulary words, and scratches crotch every time I am --I am sorry--everytime--she comes around him. Or worst, having to work with people.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Influencer who did she influence? ants?
tenor.gif

TooMacaan

VIP
Still don't know who she is but I came across the full vid & it's kinda sad tbh tbh :mjlol: Like, initially it was hilarious af bc she just gives off that clueless/spoiled brat vibe but further into the vid, she goes on to say how she had an f'd up childhood, how she used to be a prostitute to make ends meet, and literally drops all her pride to admit how useless she'd be in the 'real world' & begs the ppl reporting her vids to stop :damn::damn:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Still don't know who she is but I came across the full vid & it's kinda sad tbh tbh :mjlol: Like, initially it was hilarious af bc she just gives off that clueless/spoiled brat vibe but further into the vid, she goes on to say how she had an f'd up childhood, how she used to be a prostitute to make ends meet, and literally drops all her pride to admit how useless she'd be in the 'real world' & begs the ppl reporting her vids to stop :damn::damn:
Why people report her though.. this word is full of wicked maniacs, let the obnoxious lady do her thing.

TooMacaan

VIP
Why people report her though.. this word is full of wicked maniacs, let the obnoxious lady do her thing.
Lmaoo no clue, my best guess is maybe it was part of the #audit trend? Either way, ppl are waay too sensitive these days-- they shouldn't report ppl unless they're violating the rules of w/e platform they're on imo. Hopefully she learns a lesson to have some kinda back up plan tho, internet careers aren't very reliable :mjlol:

This is extremely sad. What I really wonder though, is how she can make a living with a 100k follwers? And in LA at that...

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
meh I dont care wallahi cadaans I have no feelings for go work 9 to 5 hooyada was like we all do

Kratos

Sonder
She was reported for saying racist shit so I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. It's not because I'm against racism but because I'm against stupidity. What kind of idiot openly says racist shit on the internet in this day and age without concealing their identity? She had over 100k followers too. May this dumb never get her account back.

She was reported for saying racist shit so I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. It's not because I'm against racism but because I'm against stupidity. What kind of idiot openly says racist shit on the internet in this day and age without concealing their identity? She had over 100k followers too. May this dumb never get her account back.

What's her name and what did she say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts