Instagram beef out of control

That half Indian ( did y’all know the b’s father is Indian?? Imagine deciding to marry out and going with a effing Indian of all people??! What kind of mental illness) muscular damn near 30yrs old woman is literally the worst thing that has happened to the Somali community in the last year. Some of these Somali gangbangers need to do us a favor and off that b

That half Indian ( did y’all know the b’s father is Indian?? Imagine deciding to marry out and going with a effing Indian of all people??! What kind of mental illness) muscular damn near 30yrs old woman is literally the worst thing that has happened to the Somali community in the last year. Some of these Somali gangbangers need to do us a favor and off that b
Somali girls love her and made her huge. They love what she brings. If they shall cancelled her she wouldn’t be around

Ade

Heart on the left side ⚔☤
Everything was just PR (even if dont know of the video is real or not) at the end of day all of them gained followers as they wanted :ufdup: :wow1: :banderas: :whoo:one of them now got 70 k followers :wtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1590169831088.png
any d,hilo who leaks my tape, i am jihaading on them. A depressed soul like me needs out,