Innocent somali man held against his will and tortured for 20 years in Denmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you forgot the bit, where you have to applaud Somaliland (but I already know)

Mr. Muse was caught up between the Danish government’s demand to have him extradited to stand trial in Denmark for his alledged crime, and Somaliland’s constitution which BARS extradition of citizens for prosecution in foreign countries. An unintended consequence of his dual nationality.

siilaanyo_danish_Ambassador.jpg

Danish Ambassador in Nairobi METTE KNUDSEN with former President Siilanyo and Ex Foreign Minister and current Finance Minister Saad Ali Shire
The Danish government has lobbied the former President HE Mohamed Ahmed Silanyo’s government to no avail and their request for extradition was denied time and time again

@SirLancelLord

Can I ask you, when the Danish govt asked Somaliland to extradite him to Denmark, why did the authorities in Somaliland rush to indict him and charge him with a murder that took place in another jurisdiction without any evidences? It was a 20 minutes hearing of a serious murder case without defence lawyers and without any evidentiary presentation? They damaged the reputation of Somaliland and made a mockery of it’s judicial/legal system. Secondly, it isn’t a rocket science to understand that Somaliland wanted to corner the Danish into signing an extradition treaty with Somaliland and you can’t sign such treatises with a state you don’t legally recognise as a sovereign state. Let’s leave there.

In your initial post, you falsely and negatively portrayed the Danish authorities for pursuing a murderer to face justice. It’s good to see that you are no longer pushing that narrative. Somaliland and Somalia shouldn’t be used as a hiding place for murderers, rapists and serious criminals because if a Somali becomes a victim of crime in Copenhagen, we expect the Danish authorities to find the perpetrators and be prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Likewise, we shouldn’t ship our criminals and smuggle them out of the country when a Danish family is expecting that person to face the justice system. A simple logic.

in 1998 when he was 15 he went to the hospital because he had some back problems instead of the hospital helping him they against his will gave him drugs and tortured him by all sorts of things for absolute no reason and till now he hasnt been freed and is still in the mental instituition
This doesn't make any sense.
I literally grew up in DK and never experienced anything or close to being treated bad by my doctor or the hospital.

Muji

VIP
This doesn't make any sense.
I literally grew up in DK and never experienced anything or close to being treated bad by my doctor or the hospital.

Maybe you never had back pains.

@SirLancelLord

Can I ask you, when the Danish govt asked Somaliland to extradite him to Denmark, why did the authorities in Somaliland rush to indict him and charge him with a murder that took place in another jurisdiction without any evidences? It was a 20 minutes hearing of a serious murder case without defence lawyers and without any evidentiary presentation? They damaged the reputation of Somaliland and made a mockery of it’s judicial/legal system. Secondly, it isn’t a rocket science to understand that Somaliland wanted to corner the Danish into signing an extradition treaty with Somaliland and you can’t sign such treatises with a state you don’t legally recognise as a sovereign state. Let’s leave there.

In your initial post, you portrayed falsely and negatively the Danish authorities for pursuing a murderer to face justice. It’s good to see that you are no longer pushing that narrative. Somaliland and Somalia shouldn’t be used as a hiding place for murderers, rapists and serious criminals because if a Somali becomes a victim of crime in Copenhagen, we expect the Danish authorities to find the perpetrators and be prosecuted to the fullest of the law. Likewise, we shouldn’t ship our criminals and smuggle them out of the country when a Danish family is expecting that person to face the justice system. A simple logic.

Sweety what crime did this man commit?

Knowles.
Jeg har ikke oplevet noget dårligt hos sundhedsvæsenet her i DK.
Men, hvis du har lad mig høre nærmere.

in 1998 when he was 15 he went to the hospital because he had some back problems instead of the hospital helping him they against his will gave him drugs and tortured him by all sorts of things for absolute no reason and till now he hasnt been freed and is still in the mental instituition

The alleged real story:

He is born in 1980/81, he came to Denmark in 1992 and he sought help for psychosis and schizophrenia in 1995. He was in and out of doctors offices for many many years and needed a carer to check on him.

He apparently assaulted her and doctors in 2001 authorised his detention in a regular mental asylum where he apparently committed another assault which resulted in his move to a high risk mental health detention centre where he is tied up and where he is forcefully fed medication.

This is story of the cadaans i just want to point out.

If this is true then the psychosis and schizophrenia is very likely a result of the civil war.

@Reign @TheShinning @Abdisamad3 @Knowles @AussieHustler

Last edited:
Think you forgot the bit, where you have to applaud Somaliland (but I already know)

Mr. Muse was caught up between the Danish government’s demand to have him extradited to stand trial in Denmark for his alledged crime, and Somaliland’s constitution which BARS extradition of citizens for prosecution in foreign countries. An unintended consequence of his dual nationality.

siilaanyo_danish_Ambassador.jpg

Danish Ambassador in Nairobi METTE KNUDSEN with former President Siilanyo and Ex Foreign Minister and current Finance Minister Saad Ali Shire
The Danish government has lobbied the former President HE Mohamed Ahmed Silanyo’s government to no avail and their request for extradition was denied time and time again

I feel for the dead but not gonna lie i am very happy that he didn't get deported. This brother is surrounded by family and fellow Somalis In Somaliland and will be rehabilitated. He will now have a better connection to his land and more importantly his deen.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
The alleged real story:

He is born in 1980/81, he came to Denmark in 1992 and he sought help for psychosis and schizophrenia in 1995. He was in and out of doctors offices for many many years and needed a carer to check on him.

He apparently assaulted her and doctors in 2001 authorised his detention in a regular mental asylum where he apparently committed another assault which resulted in his move to a high risk mental health detention centre where he is tied up and where he is forcefully fed medication.

This is story of the cadaans i just want to point out.

If this is true then the psychosis and schizophrenia is very likely a result of the civil war.

@Reign @TheShinning @Abdisamad3 @Knowles @AussieHustler
BS I don't ever believe in cadaan narratives.

@Qarboosh

Isn’t Norway deporting hundreds of Somalis on some sorts of asylum visas in their country and telling them that it’s ok to return to Somalia and Somaliland? Maybe we should ask @The alchemist ?
Yh. I remember about three years ago there was the talk of sending back 1600 Somalis, the reason being that the state of Somalia had become more stable and thus Somalis didn't have protection needs.

There was a debate on this, and organizations like the UN claimed it violated few international rights. I know the Government sent back people who were found to be lying on their country of origin. I remember the FPR party deliberately checked into the background of many Somalis and sent back Somalis from Djibouti who claimed they were from Somalia.

https://www.newsinenglish.no/2017/03/13/court-backs-revocation-of-17-year-residents-citizenship/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending