Inferiority complex

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You call that an Oxymoron. Somainimo and Qabil bashing are incompatible.

lol and this is political how?
If you are willing to karbash another clan at least have courtesy of revealing you qabil.

I hate langaabs that use isku diir techniques.You probably waste your arsenal on a wrong qabil who are infact innocent.

They remind me the Hassasin during the time of Seljuk empire who did isku dir.
Fact is even if two clans fight your langaab status will remain the same its not going to increase your sperm count.

If you are willing to karbash another clan at least have courtesy of revealing you qabil.

I hate langaabs that use isku diir techniques.You probably waste your arsenal on a wrong qabil who are infact innocent.

They remind me the Hassasin during the time of Seljuk empire who did isku dir.
Fact is even if two clans fight your langaab status will remain the same its not going to increase your sperm count.
You misunderstood. I agree with you, but this isn't political.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This is why it’s important complimenting and saying good things about every qabiil is important. It never harms anyone :)

Akhi speak for yourself. Just because you got some Oromo result doesn’t mean everyone will
Not necessarily, I also mentioned how qabiils have different lineage sequences depending on the clan. Darood is said to be from the Jaberti clan along with Mehri but why do we call Mehri carab saalax and not darood. Why do some clans have pre-Islamic names like Jidwaaq if they were a Subclan of darood. Tbh we are related since we’re from the same area but our lineages are fabrications. Even the prophet said lineages are lies.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree that there is a sense of “inferiority complex” on SSpot.

Imma say something extremely controversial. Here goes.

Most of extreme FKD warriors that rep a qabiil or state to the death have an inferiority complex.

Either they come from a sub clan that has nothing to show for itself which makes them attach themselves to their larger subclan.

Or....

They have nothing of substance going for them in their life, they resort to boasting about the achievements of others, whether past or present.

Gonna get a lot of hate for this but I said what I said.

:manny:

Trending