Infamous Speaker's Corner Islamophobe Hatun Tash gets punched in the face

Keo

VIP
the attacker wasn’t Muslim, he was an orthodox christan. Two, if someone pokes holes in the Quran and mocks Islam you think they’ll get a free pass? Three, that wasn’t a punch, it was a mere slap
:mjpls:
Yeah but the Islamaphobes will claim he was doing taqiyya

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
I don't condone violence but when you provoke people there will always be a possibility of people who will take extreme measures.
Don't chat s*** don't get hit :manny:

i dont condone violence but you go ahead and condone it?

x z

the new caliphate will be established in london as it seems. truly lawless place.

this speakers thing looks like biggest circle jerk of internet dwelling unemployed men. instead of preaching to the choir, live your life the way you want, in privacy. they doing too much

x z

I don't condone vigilantism :what:. But C'est la vie life ain't fair there will always be people who will use violence so be smart and stfu :kanyeshrug:

your response matches many of the neofundamentalists defending blasphemy retaliation, and the whole thing doesnt do islam or muslims a favor. just stigmatizes them further,

the optics is mad if you look from outside in; secularism is deep rooted into a nations identity to the point their population sacrifices their religion for a stronger national identity, to now deal. with foreign law implementation.

your response matches many of the neofundamentalists defending blasphemy retaliation, and the whole thing doesnt do islam or muslims a favor. just stigmatizes them further,

the optics is mad if you look from outside in; secularism is deep rooted into a nations identity to the point their population sacrifices their religion for a stronger national identity, to now deal. with foreign law implementation.
Vigilantism is haram so I would never encourage it but I don't feel bad for that b**** :kanyeshrug:. I don't care if a scumbag who uses provocation provoked the wrong nigga. :gaasdrink:

Trending