Infamous Radio Host Rush Limbaugh Has Lung Cancer

I think people have a eurocentric conception of conservatism. I think the issue with many, many white conservatives is not the conservatism in itself but actually their white racism, eurocentrism and religious misguidance.

I think the most conservative people actually are not white.

I think Limbaugh and his ilk are too liberal. They believe in democracy. I don't think they're really conservative. They simply believe in classical liberalism as opposed to blue-hair SJW progressivism.

I think I'm conservative in an ideological sense but I think I'm a different type of conservative than Rush Limbaugh. I reject what I consider a eurocentric view of conservative. Liberalism, though, I think is inherently eurocentric. If you look at Islam, for example.... I think Islam is inherently conservative but I don't think there's anything white or European about it. There are strands of conservatism which are white but I don't think conservatism in itself is white at all. Actually, white people tend to be way more liberal than other races. Basically all the Third World is more culturally conservative than white people.

I think thinking there is something inherently white about conservatism is eurocentric. I don't believe at all that whites are the center of the world. In fact, I think the white race is headed for being a museum exhibit!

I am convinced that the future is one where all the white people base are belong to us.

Also, I want to mock liberalism because the most conservative people are brown and liberalism I think is inherently a white people ideology. Basically only Westernized, mentally colonized brown people care about SJWism. The FOBs of the world often don't even know about SJW ideology and it is utterly foreign to then. I am convinced that rejecting and spitting upon Western influence is good. I don't want to yield an inch to the values of white liberals. I want them to yield to my values, which I believe are much superior. That is my position and I believe they won't do anything about it! Their position gets weaker every day while mine gets stronger.

I salivate thinking about future reduction of the white race.

also umm........

I think many Westerners....

to be honest I think many Westerners are dumb........

yes. they may be skilled at doing boring stuff like tricks with numbers or building IPhones...... but they are very dumb when it comes to spiritual things......... I think many non Western people are superior and many Westerners are inferior when it comes to grasping spiritual things

Latest posts