Indoyhars say "we wont serve Africans!"

This is kinda sad. Everyone hates africans for literally no reason.

Do Africans act like AA's?

I've lived around AA's and I am honestly kind of...... I'm not necessarily against individual AA's but I would rather not hang around a place where there are lots of AA's tbh. I don't hate any race but I think a lot of AA's will be aggressive and sometimes violent for no real reason.

With AA's, I think AA's themselves cause the stigma. They will act out the negative stereotypes right in front of you then get mad when people see them a certain way.

The Africans I've met have been really friendly and polite people, though. I think the Western culture has a corrupting influence on people.

I've lived around AA's and I am honestly kind of...... I'm not necessarily against individual AA's but I would rather not hang around a place where there are lots of AA's tbh. I don't hate any race but I think a lot of AA's will be aggressive and sometimes violent for no real reason.

With AA's, I think AA's themselves cause the stigma. They will act out the negative stereotypes right in front of you then get mad why people see them a certain way.

The Africans I've met have been really friendly and polite people, though. I think the Western culture has a corrupting influence on people.
Don't know about AAs it depends but carribbeans will get aggressive just because you "breathe loud".

Don't know about AAs it depends but Jamaicans will get aggressive just because you "breathe loud".

I am so happy I live around Chinese people. I can walk to the corner store at two in the morning, see a bunch of people at the sidewalk then I see they're Chinese and I can feel very relaxed

Read the full tweet ,guys .
the police closed the restaurant .
and we don't know the full story. maybe something happened at the restaurant involving some locals .
They got reported and the place got shut down .

I can do the same shit here in America, open a Somali restaurant, then, I can tell all the ajnabi customers "it's only take-out" and have a back room for Somalis only ...no one will know or care unless someone reports me to the authorities for discrimination.

And this is why us Somalis can't be lumped together with blacks cos we are not lol
We ain't the same peoole

No Somali would allow this kinda behaviour not even kiss ass landers lol

The chinaman would've got beat up, removed from the shop and Abdi would take over and we would serve biriis n hilib haha
Facts. We're the biggest geesi's in all of Africa. Somali's don't mess around.

darkarabian56

arabianking
Anyway chinese restaurants only hire Chinese people never anyone else. Stop eating at their bat/raccoon/dog or whatever they cook at these kitchens giving people corona. They also discriminate against muslims, called Islam a mental illness, and kill muslims in china. Deformed looking people

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Who brings in the most revenue per table?

Local Africans or Chinese expats?

Who is more used to the cuisine and isn't likely to complain? Chinese or local Africans.

Would Chinese workers who don't speak anything but Chinese feel comfortable with others around them while they eat their weird food?

Sounds fucked up but it makes sense to keep local Africans out unless it's a high end restaurant which this clearly isn't.

Trending

Latest posts