Indonesian girl is DISGUSTED after eating CAMBUULO and Somali abaya type fob girl gets TRIGGERED

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Strawberry on malawax is delish. Or cream cheese.

No one wants to try it but I swear by it.

:whew:
Yeah I had crepes with cream cheese and strawberries. Somali Malawax is a little bit stiffer than the regular crepe.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
To be frankly honest when it comes to world cuisine we rank at the bottom tier, it's explainable before you guys wage a fatwa have you ever noticed how shitty cambuulo taste when cooked bariis and saliid are stirred in the same pot somalis never cook dishes separately, instead they fusion it like half baasto half bariis (known as federation) who remembers mushakal a famous somali milshake where you mix vimto with milk then you see the milk separating from the drink but you don't complain you shake the glass as if you are a professional bartender .

We have amazing cuisine but we need to improve due to being light years behind from the rest of the world
What surprises me even here in Cape Town people from all walks of life go to Ethiopian restaurants to eat injera tej whatever it is , then you have about 20 somali restaurants in here
outsiders barely visit even the slum dwelling folks avoid the place like its a plague waa yaab

I asked myself xabashi injerley urtoy hilib ceyriine ruuge maxay heystaan oo aan inaga heysan

Food Presentation

I'm a Somali that never eats bariis with moos it's not good for the stomach too
We need more protein nutrients and less starch walaalayaal

I'm not surprised with her reactions

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought Cambuulo was specifically for Hawiya tribe/clan? They are more rough and tuff than the average qabil.

Trending