Indonesian girl is DISGUSTED after eating CAMBUULO and Somali abaya type fob girl gets TRIGGERED

3:55 she is also disgusted afterwards when she eats injera

IMG_20171126_224807.jpg

:deadosama:

Cambuulo tastes good with sugar.

Cambuulo is adzuki beans and I thought that was from Japan so how is it popular in Somalia if it something they need to import from that region?

Cambuulo is disgusting. Beans served cold with oil, rice. :nahgirl:

Canjeero is pretty good with you have koonfur one as it isn't too sour. Perhaps she had the nasty kind. Also she had it by itself, with no condiments which is quite nasty.

She ate the malawax and the injera dry with nothing on it.

He should have added strawberry jam on the malawax and some suqaar on the injera.

Indonesian's look like the Bantu's of the Asian world. Although you won't get as much backlash marrying them as you would bantus.
Also this channel is getting a lot of views especially from fobs

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She ate the malawax and the injera dry with nothing on it.

He should have added strawberry jam on the malawax and some suqaar on the injera.
Aj, what Somali household adds strawberry on their malawax? :bell:

He could have added butter and sugar on the malawax and some odkac on the canjeelo.:banderas:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I didn't watch the video but a lot of foods are definitely an acquired taste to different cultures. I have recently tried Vietnamese Pho that everyone around me were absolutely raving about. It didn't agree with me at all but I did appreciate the experience. :)

I didn't watch the video but a lot of foods are definitely an acquired taste to different cultures. I have recently tried Vietnamese Pho that everyone around me were absolutely raving about. It didn't agree with me at all but I did appreciate the experience. :)
That smiley face, why? :eek:

Trending

Latest posts