Individualism

I really wanted to go back to Somali after uni, but i realize without individualism we will ALWAYS be behind other African countrys because of our weird attachment to religion. I say let them live and do what they want with their lives. Is it not weird how Somali are doing much better in other African countrys?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I really wanted to go back to Somali after uni, but i realize without individualism we will ALWAYS be behind other African countrys because of our weird attachment to religion. I say let them live and do what they want with their lives. Is it not weird how Somali are doing much better in other African countrys?

In other African countries Somalis help others Somalis but in Somalia the fight base on your clan

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are Kings in their country. Fighting for Games of Throne. But in foreign country, he is not a King or a prince. Just a lowly Pauper. So yeah, brotherhood with fellow Somalis is plan B :(

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Somalis are Kings in their country. Fighting for Games of Throne. But in foreign country, he is not a King or a prince. Just a lowly Pauper. So yeah, brotherhood with fellow Somalis is plan B :(

ff73878f5596e15de48070ddef5b864a.jpg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Weird attachment to religion”

Nigga we love and cherish our religion there’s nothing “weird” about that. :camby: