Indians

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
These people I hate, they are arrogant and smelly. Really racist towards other races except white people, they lick their asses. Very toxic to work with too.

One guy I asked why he came to the states and he said ,you will laugh and starts to giggle.

"I came because I am a fan of white people"..

I was like wtf, what do you mean?

Him : I like white people.

?????:mindblown:

These people I hate, they are arrogant and smelly. Really racist towards other races except white people, they lick their asses. Very toxic to work with too.

One guy I asked why he came to the states and he said ,you will laugh and starts to giggle.

Indians are the nicest people out there, what do you mean arrogant?

Or maybe it could be that I look like them

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
They’re the biggest muslim haters no joke I despise these street shitters #SuperpowerBy2020MyFoot!

when they act all arrogant then you remember they make body care with cow piss and shit. Also cows are treated better than their female counter part.

Sikhs are great. The majority Indian population here is Sikh, and I’ve never had a problem with them. I never liked Indians when I lived with majority Muslim or Hindu Indians.:hova:

So as a Somali you appreciate not looking Somali, so you can get with a Somali girl who likes a guy who doesn’t look Somali :ayaanswag:
highresrollsafe.jpg

Trending