Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
It's not that they smell, but the way they behave. They have no chill and I dislike their culture (especially the Hindu ones).

No wonder all the Gulf Arabs I have met were highly racist towards Indians. Now I get it.

Anyone else can't stand them or is just me? :susp:

UK Somalis and other countries with many Indians have your say..
Indians are arrogant and racist! they also ass lick cadaan. Even some bangali when they are rich asslick cadaan. I knew some guy who was bengali and he used to ass kiss cadaan because his father was a doctor and he though he made it.

Apollo

VIP
Indians are arrogant and racist! they also ass lick cadaan. Even some bangali when they are rich asslick cadaan. I knew some guy who was bengali and he used to ass kiss cadaan because his father was a doctor and he though he made it.

Even the ones who used to be former servants for the British like those in the Carribean, East Africa, and South Africa still act like coons for the white man.

Idi Amin did nothing wrong.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I hate the way they smell. I hate their accent. I hate their body language and the way they move their head and hands. I hate their shithole toiletless country. They are the only people that brag about being British foot soldiers and think it's cool? They also look down on immigrants and think they're white. I can't stand them lol.

I remember back in high school when people would call them turbaninator making fun of their turbans.
:mjlol:

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
i lived in kenya and kenyan indian are so racist and cruel to the local swahili maids while somalis treated the maids like family. They would beat, insult and sometimes sexually exploit these poor women...The Hindus are the Worst of the worst. They are racist towards humans but bow down and worship an animal. wallahi the 30 IQ. worse than an athiest.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
The worst are the ones that have been here (Uk) for generations especially Sikhs and Hindus. They think they are English and can look down on new immigrants and some even vote for parties like UKIP. A lot of them hate Muslims with a passion .

South Indians and Sri Lankans seem to be much friendlier.

i lived in kenya and kenyan indian are so racist and cruel to the local swahili maids while somalis treated the maids like family. They would beat, insult and sometimes sexually exploit these poor women...The Hindus are the Worst of the worst. They are racist towards humans but bow down and worship an animal. wallahi the 30 IQ. worse than an athiest.
Huge flaw in the iq theory since they are the only humans that drink cow piss for mythical properties. If the iq theory had any basis....Indians would rank lower than the aboriginese with 20 iq.

Being from NYC I had experience with Indians Bengalis and Pakis but also with Caribbean Indians. Caribbean Indians are great people, usually bigger physically than Indians from Asia and don’t have this passivr aggressive pussy way of communicating. Bengalis seemed like Indians that converted to Islam yesterday. So overall, I can very much stand Pakis and Coolies (Caribbean Indians) but not Indians from Asia and Bengalis

Even the ones who used to be former servants for the British like those in the Carribean, East Africa, and South Africa still act like coons for the white man.

Idi Amin did nothing wrong.
Weird I find those from Caribbean usually to be less caste-oriented therefore not really caring about whites some from the hood in Southside Jamaica Queens were actually very anti-white but that’s probably just hood mentality

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

They even worship Donald Trump as a God. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I hate the way they smell. I hate their accent. I hate their body language and the way they move their head and hands. I hate their shithole toiletless country. They are the only people that brag about being British foot soldiers and think it's cool? I can't stand them lol.

I remember back in high school when people would call them turbaninator making fun of their turbans.
:mjlol:

I think @Apollo is talking about the entire Indian subcontinent, not just India the country. so including Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, etc.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I live in a diverse neighborhood, most being Asians ... I f'kin hate how unhygienic some of them are (indians)

Spitting some type of red saliva. I think it's called (betel leaf)... Some sidewalks are full of red shit spit:vqbuyv0:

They also carelessly drive cars; they won't stop the car when you crossing the road:icon evil:..I let myself cross the road while they try to honk... idgaf:icon lol:

They also talk a lot loudly in groups on the sidewalks and won't excuse you.. till you f'kin talk to 'em

Nigerians are more louder tho.. you might get a headache when they're answering calls... might need a coffee to cool down:axvmm9o:

Some somalis ain't better with their f'kin weird foppish stares:mad:..... i don't discriminate

Last edited:
Lol what’s funny is Pakis and Bengalis would asslick me being Kazakh they would refer to Babur not knowing that Babur openly hated them lmaoo. Babur was a low level warlord in central asia but had lots of success against pussy indians. They also annoy me when they add the title Khan to the name. Like Anik Khan down the street dealing weed should not have Khan to his name that’s a serious title.

Indians are literally two waves of central asians (first aryans then turks) migrating into india seeing dravidians and hating them and looking down on them. This created a society where those that seem to look more Iranian or Central Asian are worshipped and look down on the pure dravidians

Anyone else can't stand them or is just me? :susp:

UK Somalis and other countries with many Indians have your say..
Bro, i have never liked the hindus. And i'm a tolerant guy. I remember i went home to a guy several years ago, and his older sister gave me weird look, i ignored it and never visited him again. But her mother got a job in the store i buy food at, and she would constantly ask me for my id when i was buying tobacco there almost every day, but never bothered to ask my white friends. And she used to follow me around the store and act like she was storing stuff. Few years ago when i was in my teens i a hindu that owned a burger place told us to leave if we were done eating. I looked around and the same white people that came before us clearly was just sitting there and they were not asked to leave. It made an impression on me.

Do you remember how the hindus stormed the university in india and started attacking nigerian student because one black drug trafficer killed a hindu woman? That shit sealed the deal for me.

Last edited:
Lol what’s funny is Pakis and Bengalis would asslick me being Kazakh they would refer to Babur not knowing that Babur openly hated them lmaoo. Babur was a low level warlord in central asia but had lots of success against pussy indians. They also annoy me when they add the title Khan to the name. Like Anik Khan down the street dealing weed should not have Khan to his name that’s a serious title.

Indians are literally two waves of central asians (first aryans then turks) migrating into india seeing dravidians and hating them and looking down on them. This created a society where those that seem to look more Iranian or Central Asian are worshipped and look down on the pure dravidians
They worshipped the Brits who conquered the subcontinent cause they believed the pure Aryans had returned lmao.

The Brahmins/North Indians hold the Iranians, Afghans e.g in high esteem due to the Aryan connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.