Indians throwing cow poo at each other

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Ok, for you let’s simply call faith. If you tell me that “Mary” never copulated with any man and miraculously got pregnant and gave birth to Jesus as a virgin, it should be called faith. Similar with the story about the bloke who on his behalf the Red Sea was parted and walked on it like dry land while accompanied by thousands of Israelites and after they passed, it was suddenly closed with sea-water to stop the Egyptian army chasing them. Or, how about birds killing mighty elephants with very tiny stones falling from their mouths. You do require to have a “strong” faith to be believe in such tales and not blind- faith. You are right Sxb.
Why should it be called faith and not fact

Why should it be called faith and not fact

@Tukraq

I’ve been wondering too. Since my friend who is a khaat Addict and can see (when he is mirqaan) his blessed khat trees growing on Mars should also be considered (his miracle sightings) as facts. Let’s join forces and lobby both to be considered as facts.

The Hindu is laughing at the Muslims kissing and praying to a meteorite.

The Muslims are laughing at the Hindus throwing at one another and showering with cow-poo to please their Gods.

View attachment 70604

Others are laughing at this Jewish tradition of the High Holidays to please Jehova.

I'm laughing at this Mormon tradition baptising the dead.

All in the name of their gods consider the other weird and are laughing at each other.
They aren't allowed to worship the rock at the beginning, it's simply a tradition made to respect the rock that Adam used to build the Kaaba. Despite this being funny I had to correct you.

They aren't allowed to worship the rock at the beginning, it's simply a tradition made to respect the rock that Adam used to build the Kaaba. Despite this being funny I had to correct you.

@Yaquub

They are all traditions of different faiths. Respect and tolerance is better than bickering and laughing at each other, though, I’ve to admit that I get a giggle or two out of it when you guys fight over the “righteous” faith.

@Yaquub

They are all traditions of different faiths. Respect and tolerance is better than bickering and laughing at each other, though, I’ve to admit that I get a giggle or two out of it when you guys fight over the “righteous” faith.

Holy false equivalency Batman!

Dude, pilgrimage to the Kabaa can be better compared to the wailing wall, not flinging/consuming dung.

It's not only unsanitary, but bordering inhumane.

This is nothing

You aint seen nothing yet

They do much worse

Don't view if you're sensitive

:francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

I’ve been wondering too. Since my friend who is a khaat Addict and can see (when he is mirqaan) his blessed khat trees growing on Mars should also be considered (his miracle sightings) as facts. Let’s join forces and lobby both to be considered as facts.
Sounds like a red herring fallacy

Trending