Indians throwing cow poo at each other

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

6455.jpg

These people are socially awkward, while still being the rape capital of the world. And now, they did this "shit"(no pun intended)?

At this point, being an Indian makes you a living, walking L.:mjkkk:

The Hindu is laughing at the Muslims kissing and praying to a meteorite.

The Muslims are laughing at the Hindus throwing at one another and showering with cow-poo to please their Gods.

upload_2019-4-9_13-58-49.jpeg

Others are laughing at this Jewish tradition of the High Holidays to please Jehova.

I'm laughing at this Mormon tradition baptising the dead.

All in the name of their gods consider the other weird and are laughing at each other.

Tukraq

VIP
The Hindu is laughing at the Muslims kissing and praying to a meteorite.

The Muslims are laughing at the Hindus throwing at one another and showering with cow-poo to please their Gods.

View attachment 70604

Others are laughing at this Jewish tradition of the High Holidays to please Jehova.

I'm laughing at this Mormon tradition baptising the dead.

All in the name of their gods consider the other weird and are laughing at them.
Nothing wrong with the first one

Why would it be blind faith:shookgabre:

@Tukraq

Ok, for you let’s simply call faith. If you tell me that “Mary” never copulated with any man and miraculously got pregnant and gave birth to Jesus as a virgin, it should be called faith. Similarly with the story about the bloke who on his behalf the Red Sea was parted and walked on it like dry land while accompanied by thousands of Israelites and after they passed, it was suddenly closed with sea-water to stop the Egyptian army chasing them. Or, how about birds killing mighty elephants with very tiny stones falling from their mouths. You do require to have a “strong” faith to be a believer of a faith in such tales and no, no, it’s not blind- faith. You are right Sxb.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
@A_A seems like your beloved xaar organisms are getting roasted today.

I once took an Indian coach for a few hours. The smell was pungent wallahi they had matag Iyo expired yoqor in their hair underneath that rag. It traumatised me. TO THIS DAY!!

:kodaksmiley::patrice:

Trending

Latest posts