Indians swimming in and sipping the holy dung river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Indians be bathing and drinking the same river water that has been contaminated with their piss and shit.

Look at these nasty motherfuckers just shitting next to each other like it's normal.
:susp:

220px-IndiaPollution.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Indians be bathing and drinking the same river water that has been contaminated with their piss and shit.

Look at these nasty motherfuckers just shitting next to each other like it's normal.
:susp:

220px-IndiaPollution.jpg
They are truly the weirdest mothafcks on earth lmfao

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
When I visited India, I was surprised to see people taking damp everywhere, I asked one of my Indian neighbours where this nasty tradition originated from?

He told me when Gandhi was fighting against the English colonization of India he told all the Indian citizens to wage a (dagaal Shaanshiyeed) on them by take shit near their mansions, offices and the streets as the English men hated the smell of their spice influenced xaar.

Most English soldiers have asked for a transfer to other colonial places instead of India just because of the smell, after 10 years of xaar dumping by all the citizens the Englishmen left the country and this tradition became a norm untill now.:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Wallahi these people are some crazy mawfuckas alhamdullilah for being Muslim.

:snoop:

There was a BBC article, or was it the NYTimes, don’t know which but the hindu government are about introduce this water creature that eats dead flesh into the Gangis (the dirtiest river ever ). Ileen they throw their dead in that river thinking it is the ultimate send off.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
There was a BBC article, or was it the NYTimes, don’t know which but the hindu government are about introduce this water creature that eats dead flesh into the Gangis (the dirtiest river ever ). Ileen they throw their dead in that river thinking it is the ultimate send off.
I think it's a turtle. A flesh eating one

It's even mentioned in the video and even the title of the video says "Indian wants to use flesh eating turtles to get rid of decomposing bodies"

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think it's a turtle. A flesh eating one

It's even mentioned in the video and even the title of the video says "Indian wants to use flesh eating turtles to get rid of decomposing bodies"

Bingo! Yes! Turtle!

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I have seen crazy traditions in India, their biggest holiday is called Holi like our Eid, it is three days festival, everyone wears white clothes and they throw water colored pigments at each other and laugh like kids from Grandma to the toddler, I used think it was is no fun at all, I mean chasing around your siblings in the house for hours.

but the secret of this game to be fun is Marijuana, all the food and drinks that everyone is consuming is made out of grade 1 level of weed sold at streets like vegetables, imagine seeing your dad and mom high as kite for a once a year.
:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

men-celebrating-holi-festival-D2F2R8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts