Indians suffer Stockholm Syndrome

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wa run , however somalis always lived in their own world. We are not unfamiliar with interacting with world powers and empires. We traded with everyone gaal or not. The prejudice lives only in the somali peninsula. Once their is bussines involved we will interact.

I think that it is more important to have a industrialised nation than to have less prejudice in regards to marriage etc. We have always married amongst ourselves, the new generation might be marrying outaide the ethniceth however they are a minority in that sense.

But we did get colonized by Italy and Britain. I am sure, they influenced us in some capacity.

But u r right, we dont mix with outsiders. Its our lost because we need to be global and industrialized

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
But we did get colonized by Italy and Britain. I am sure, they influenced us in some capacity.

But u r right, we dont mix with outsiders. Its our lost because we need to be global and industrialized

The Italians lost eventually, how awful it became for them. They had to teach greater somalia modern politics, which became a huge problem for the west since they lobbied a lot.

The brits however where 100% successful. Reer SL romance with the UK is well known.

Post colonisation we choose our own path until barre got influenced into the ogaden war.

Beside that great mistake the somali republic was pretty much sovereign.

All of our problems come from the single mistake of not working toghether. If we did 99% of the problems would disappear including Al shabaab.

I don't think sucking up to cadaan nations is our salvation we would turn into a classis Ssa nation. Lets just keep being different and stick the finger to the west when needed.

I also want to remind you that N&N (not a fan of them personally) kicked out the UN Special representative for Somalia on merits of sovereignty. He acted like he owned Somalia and N&N made him persona non grada.

This is also another reason why the IC prefers Ethiopia or Kenya since they accept whatever they get told and we are more stubborn than a donkey.

Apollo

VIP
View attachment 83707

These people have got to be the biggest Uncle Toms. They arguably suffered the most from colonisation and racism by The Europeans more than black people yet they still bow down to their white masters.

Because many of them are Indo-Europeans and Indian civilization and even Hinduism is based on the Aryan invasion they have an inbuilt tendency to coon for whites more so than any other major non-white group.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Italians lost eventually, how awful it became for them. They had to teach greater somalia modern politics, which became a huge problem for the west since they lobbied a lot.

The brits however where 100% successful. Reer SL romance with the UK is well known.

Post colonisation we choose our own path until barre got influenced into the ogaden war.

Beside that great mistake the somali republic was pretty much sovereign.

All of our problems come from the single mistake of not working toghether. If we did 99% of the problems would disappear including Al shabaab.

I don't think sucking up to cadaan nations is our salvation we would turn into a classis Ssa nation. Lets just keep being different and stick the finger to the west when needed.

I also want to remind you that N&N (not a fan of them personally) kicked out the UN Special representative for Somalia on merits of sovereignty. He acted like he owned Somalia and N&N made him persona non grada.

This is also another reason why the IC prefers Ethiopia or Kenya since they accept whatever they get told and we are more stubborn than a donkey.

Interesting perspective walaahi

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most people tend to dismiss my perspective without taking the time to read it. I know it is some what out of the box but it works haha

Well i am not most people. I am Basra the genius! Your perspective is appreciated!

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Culture and Intelligence are linked
Race and intelligent aren’t

The reason why whites are considerably ‘more intelligent’ than Blacks and Hispaniards is because they have better co-operation and are calmer and more careful in their actions and thoughts than blacks/somalis. Asians are also more intelligent than whites because of the latter

I have seen unintelligent and stupid White people and Black people(African). I have also seen Nigerians, Ghanaian, and Somali Students who outperform both whites and Asians.

This ‘Black people are like apes and are dumb’ theory is nothing but an example of the stupidity and complete lack of deliberation by white supremacists.

The reason why blacks often don’t have well performing nations is because they are too uncooperative and less disciplined. Nigerians who are scared to the bone of their parents and who study every night excel at many subjects but are quite and asocial. What is needed is a mixture of average intelligent people but with great social skills and quite but productive and intelligent people at the top. This is how white countries work.

Africans can be just as intelligent if, from a young age, are encouraged to become more cooperative while being engaged to their topics with a mind of exploration and curiosity, not fear. This in turn produces successful people

What africans get wrong is that they’re culture is counterproductive and are too primitive in the modern world. We need a selected few, educated in the west, to take hold of the government and to modernise their country’s culture much to the likes of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
No.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most people tend to dismiss my perspective without taking the time to read it. I know it is some what out of the box but it works haha

I think u get into the nuance details of the subject and that threatens or rather, makes others flee with speedo speed

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This can’t be real :russ::pachah1:

Imagine instead of Africans, they took the Indians as slave?

Master: Pradeep you’re free to go now
Pradeep: (shaking his head Indian style) No no master I stay.

Personally i cant stand Indians, Arab, heck everybody except white people.

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
Personally i cant stand Indians, Arab, heck everybody except white people.
upload_2019-12-6_21-16-28.jpeg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Almost everyone who was colonized ended up with Stockholm syndrome.

The fact that Geeljire didn't really irked the cadaans especially the Brits.

Probably one of the reason behind the arms embargo... :wow1:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Almost everyone who was colonized ended up with Stockholm syndrome.

The fact that Geeljire didn't really irked the cadaans especially the Brits.

Probably one of the reason behind the arms embargo... :wow1:

@RasCanjero I send you my greetings

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Naaya the point was they be shitting in public everywhere they go :mahubowtf:

nacala who you calling nayaa. First it was eedo basra and now you. Do any of my posts come across as feminine? Fok it. Changing my display avatar to a more manly camel.

Trending

Latest posts