Indians Claiming Hassan Sheikh as their long lost cousin ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Wallahi Indians are the most delusional people on the face of this plannet. They think Hassan Sheikh is Hindi because he is lighter skinned and is a little jileec kkk.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Maybe they think mogadishu was a hindu city.
FRGTxx1UYAER8mP.jpeg

f*ck that nigga tf is a Nihru ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Yaahoo ๐Ÿคฆ How can a ountry with so much educated people and a technologically savvy youth be so damiin waa Eber siirow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They be like, โ€œmothar Indhyaa Stendas weeth Asraeel beCowz we have cowmen entrustsโ€.

Ileen sac cabudiska ayeey isku qaraabsadeen. Waayo bani Israel sac ayeey mar caabudeen.

Last edited:
God is my witness I check Indian twitter and hindutva niggas make my day with the degree of retardation they profess.

Wallahi if it was a race that Iโ€™m fascist or racist towards, itโ€™s the Hunuud iyo urkooda ๐Ÿคข

Waa ka cararaa urkooda. Xitaa their old ladies be showing their bellies the size of a cow. Maybe thatโ€™s why the worship the cow because it reminds them of theirโ€ฆ.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
HSM looks like my dad, mashalah he is one of few remaining pure Abgaals without 0.00009% blood or share ancestors with their Bantu neighbors.

He look southern Indian from Andhara Paradesh,Karantaka, Tamil Nadu and even Bengal,one thing is for sure though, HSM has almost the same facial features as Indian Muslims which is a community that is lighter and has more European and Arab features than ugly and invest ridden of Hindi Indians.

I can name few Indian Muslim actors or Iran and Yemen origin that resemble HSM, Indians,Tamils and Somalis look almost the same, Indians originated from Somalia and later moved to the subcontinent, the language similarities is hard to ignore.

HSM looks like my dad, mashalah he is one of few remaining pure Abgaals without 0.00009% blood or share ancestors with their Bantu neighbors.

He look southern Indian from Andhara Paradesh,Karantaka, Tamil Nadu and even Bengal,one thing is for sure though, HSM has almost the same facial features as Indian Muslims which is a community that is lighter and has more European and Arab features than ugly and invest ridden of Hindi Indians.

I can name few Indian Muslim actors or Iran and Yemen origin that resemble HSM, Indians,Tamils and Somalis look almost the same, Indians originated from Somalia and later moved to the subcontinent, the language similarities is hard to ignore.
Ina adeero hana caayin ๐Ÿ’€