Indians Are Watching A Disturbing Amount of Child During Coronavirus Lockdown

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
what on gods green earth is wrong with these people :i83dwbv:
Shocking new data shows that along with the 95 percent increase in child consumption, there’s also been a 200 percent spike in searches for videos showing children bleeding, choking, tortured or in pain.
https://www.vice.com/en_in/article/jgez3x/disturbing-child--trends-from-india-during-lockdown

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
i will never visit india :i83dwbv:
children are so endangered at this time of age.
i read some article talking about a gang that raped a 3 yr old girl in India.

never go to India if you're a female is my advice.
females and beef eaters enter the dragons den when they set foot in india

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1587040243210.png

95% increase is a perfunctory statement, the article should mention the absolute numbers and the consequent increase. For instance if 0.0001% of the population engage in said acts an increase is 95% would only lead to 0.000198%.

Further more , a nearly double factor increase doesn't imply more nefarious actors rather it could imply that the initial actors have more time to engage in said act.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Your title kinda implys there is some kind of limit before it becomes weird, I know you don't mean that but those who engage in these kinds of things should meet their maker rn

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
Your title kinda implys there is some kind of limit before it becomes weird, I know you don't mean that but those who engage in these kinds of things should meet their maker rn
You’re right I didn’t really notice it I just copied the vice articles title

Trending

Latest posts