Indiana jones xalimo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don't dishonour our women she is a habashi and was probably raped by the soldiers.

:nahgirl::susp:
You misogynist racist piece of shit

giphy.gif

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She's not Somali, she's Afar. Here's the story.

The fact that she's posing topless for random white men should have been a giveaway. Only modern Xalimos would do that.
:siilaanyolaugh:
R.kelly made a tread about a magazine from Italian Somaliland that contained pictures of topless xalimos posing at the shabel river. That tread got deleted though

Can someone repost that magazine.

R.kelly made a tread about a magazine from Italian Somaliland that contained pictures of topless xalimos posing at the shabel river. That tread got deleted though

Can someone repost that magazine.

i remember my great aunt telling me the italians in xamar always use to go after pretty xalimos and trick them or give them loads of cash to do photoshoot, any somali girl who would do them photoshoots would be called a by the locals.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
i remember my great aunt telling me the italians in xamar always use to go after pretty xalimos and trick them or give them loads of cash to do photoshoot, any somali girl who would do them photoshoots would be called a by the locals.
TBH Somalis weren't prudish at the time. Most of them barely knew how to pray. I don't think it was look down upon to be a topless xalimo in a photoshoot.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I'm just being honest sister. Your beautiful but opened your legs for men who killed you forefathers.

:manny:
Her body, her choice we don’t care. Our women don’t get shamed for having fun. And why are you assuming that she slept with them?

H
Her body, her choice we don’t care. Our women don’t get shamed for having fun. And why are you assuming that she slept with them?
I hear habashi women have a reputation in night clubs. What makes you think your great grandmother was not sleeping with the white man?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending