Indian women beat by her brothers for chattin with male cousin

This is hard to watch
What the hell is wrong with you people

Reer cow worship does something obscene and you're blaming us?

:williamswtf::drakekidding:

Luis Guzman Christmas Movies GIF by filmeditor

Last edited:
The hatred that many men have for women worldwide is wicked. This isn’t even just an Indian thing. A few years back a Palestinian girl was killed by her own father/cousins for going out with their her future sister in law and fiancé. In the beginning she had the full permission of her dad, but once family abroad saw a picture of her online with her potential in-laws, they started to brainwash the dad and then she was severely beat up and killed by the men in her family.

The idea that a woman is the ‘honor’ of the family has to die. Men will literally kill, mutilate and pillage for the sake of their honor and status and linking that to women created deadly consequences. At the end of the day, the sad reality is that for many men, the male ego and status means more than the life and dignity of women.

What a sick world we live in.

I still can't get over the fact that she's been beaten for talking to her own family?

I'm sorry to say, but if I was that girl and was beaten that badly by my own brothers, I would withdraw all my love and no longer consider them family; I would nurse the most caustic of all hatreds while wearing a smile; and when they needed me most later on in life, I would laugh at them and flatly say that they are NOTHING TO ME!

Yes, I know, I'm petty and that I shouldn't think like this, but

I Dont Season 8 GIF by Friends

The hatred that many men have for women worldwide is wicked. This isn’t even just an Indian thing. A few years back a Palestinian girl was killed by her own father/cousins for going out with their her future sister in law and fiancé. In the beginning she had the full permission of her dad, but once family abroad saw a picture of her online with her potential in-laws, they started to brainwash the dad and then she was severely beat up and killed by the men in her family.

The idea that a woman is the ‘honor’ of the family has to die. Men will literally kill, mutilate and pillage for the sake of their honor and status and linking that to women created deadly consequences. At the end of the day, the sad reality is that for many men, the male ego and status means more than the life and dignity of women.

What a sick world we live in.
Preach this to Asians and arabs.. We don't have honor killings in our culture.

Did I even mention Somali men? So what do you want.
Well you wrote worldwide, this includes Somali men and others as well in one grouping? How many times did you get beaten by your male relatives for talking to a man? As far as I'm aware we don't have this kinda culture.. But some nutcase Faraxs wish to be implement it to better control wild case xalimos.

Well you wrote worldwide, this includes Somali men and others as well in one grouping?
The idea of a woman being the honor of a family is a world-wide phenomenon which you find amongst Somalis. Somalis might not do honor killings, but girl could be violated and amongst the traditional backwards types, the girl needs to keep quiet as she’ll dishonor the family. All of this is interlinked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How many times did you get beaten by your male relatives for talking to a man?
Again, did I say Somali men. Did I mention you lot? You need to stop acting like a victim who is being accused of something especially when no one mentioned you.
As far as I'm aware we don't have this kinda culture.. But some nutcase Faraxs wish to be implement it to better control wild case xalimos.
Those nutcase Farax are just chatting shit on the Internet. In the real world, that wouldn’t be seen as normal amongst Somalis. However, ask yourself why this Faraxs feel comfortable enough to say this about women but never about men?

I understand abaayo.. It was also hard to watch for me.. May Allah ease our sisters pain..
It’s getting crazy wallahi. First that Fahmo video of her face being mashed up, then finding out that she was sexually assaulted and the men recorded her as well which is why she went to Kenya in the first place. Now, this documentary with women talking about how their own husbands have recorded them, beat them and blackmail them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve had Indian roommates and they bring around guy friends like it’s no one’s business. It’ll be one girl and like 3 of her guy friends.

One of them had a boyfriend the day she came into the country, I was suprised at how fast they are. I assumed they were more conservative than Somalis.

I’ve had Indian roommates and they bring around guy friends like it’s no one’s business. It’ll be one girl and like 3 of her guy friends.

One of them had a boyfriend the day she came into the country, I was suprised at how fast they are. I assumed they were more conservative than Somalis.
The younger ones in the west are very liberal. I grew up around many and still friends with a few and they drink, hook up, have boyfriends, party all of that. It’s more their parents generation that are conservative so they hide everything from their families but they themselves don’t care. Somalis as a whole are way more conservative than them lol

Trending