Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
VicePrez is not my coconspirator or team mate, so please direct your comments back to me, if you please. I speak only for myself. I dissed that curiously over mineralised zamzam water - why can't we see the spring? Are you kids who like this golden egg hunt?

Btw Shamis, did you fully recover from that illness? I remember you as a Muslim, and I also know of your illness, so if you're still in that place, then I need to reconsider my responses to you. So to fully clear the air, did you fully recover ina-adeer?

I made a comment in the WaryaaPost about that article, and have someone who contacted me to write an article on that topic. I did not have a time and was busy with a job search, so did not have a time to put together sharing my experiences; however, I will do so when insha'Allah time permits.

Bottom line Shamis, you need to quit these blasphemous statements that you are writing here, get yourself together, stay away from Waaq, and come back to the one and only GOD (Allah), and insha'Allah you will heal.

S

Shamis

I am not whoever you think I am, I have no idea what you're on about.

Are you a healer or a sufferer and what's the ailment?

I know. Mike Tyson was too much, a complicated, beautiful human being.

The Hajj is also a sick, corrupt industry on many levels. Arabs (the Saudi family, to be fair) ruined it.

It is just sad when kufars made a habit of attacking your faith. Ciddhartha aka SaciidAyaanle aka Indy has joined her fellow atheists in their attacks on Islam. Again let me post the question to you, if you people are so confident in your beliefs, why do you have the constant urge of making blasphemous statements and rubbing your disbelief on our noses?

This site is clearly ran by atheist(s) who use Somalinimo just to sway others.

Sad walahi, just starting to like this site.

I'm not saying the admin or the webmaster are atheists. We got played walahi, we danced
to their tune.

S

Shamis

No, I don't know her or you.

What is the illness and why were you asked to write about it? Just out of curiosity.

S

Shamis

I ain't trying to sway no-one nowhere (if you have a book on Waaqism, share lol). But I've already decided to quit making statements about Islam out of respect to the people who follow it properly.

I ain't trying to sway no-one nowhere (if you have a book on Waaqism, share lol). But I've already decided to quit making statements about Islam out of respect to the people who follow it properly.

LOL if that was respectful, imagine your true form. You make the rules of "proper Islam" and as your puppets we shall follow.

S

Shamis

I said I'll be more respectful in future. I'll leave Islam out of it but you need to develop a thicker skin.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Talking shit about Arabs means you're an apostate dissing Islam.

Bantus? Chinese? Indian? All good brehs.

Also kek @ using Shamis's comments against every other anti-dunecoon.

I said I'll be more respectful in future. I'll leave Islam out of it but you need to develop a thicker skin.

Thick skin? I had an Atheist friend once, knew him since high school. He would find any reason to take jabs at Muslims and Islam. I had to cut him off, couldn't be around such much hate and deceit.:snoop:

Yet to meet a sincere atheist.

S

Shamis

Blame the media for it. Its determined to define atheism as anti-Muslim and your friend caught up in that deceitful cover-up for the wars against Muslim countries that the West is fighting. Atheism is also anti-Somali these days- foreign religions have no place in my life I hate them all and I just want whats best for all of us - choice to be whoever we want upheld by our values - including those that are shared in Islam. You will never know if someone is a good Muslim but you can tell if someone is a good person.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Atheism isn't defined by Ayan Xirsi, Sam Harris and other imperialist f*ck niggas.

No, I don't know her or you.

What is the illness and why were you asked to write about it? Just out of curiosity.

I am pretty sure that you're that lady. I was asked to write about it 'cause of a suggestion that I made with respect to an illness that the lady in question was struggling with. It came via email request after I told them in a brief statement how a distant relative of mine deal with it and what worked for her.

The Arabs actually have extreme misogyny written into law, a unique situation to be in the 21st century. I remember being in an Arab country for my summer holidays when I was a teenager - Men flashed their private parts at me and my mum nonstop until we stopped going out altogether. They even made us feel uncomfortable when we got lost by beckoning us over and making kissing expressions. Buses full of men would drive by and they'd be making sexual gesticulations and pressing themselves on the windows of the bus. It was such a nightmare. Even going past the Mosque the men would curse us for walking past and ruining their prayers - I have never seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. The perps all South Asian and Arab. Even in London this dude came up to me from out of nowhere and started screaming at me to sit appropriately (I was sat cross legged) - a bunch of people had to step in and hold him back - all of that because I had a turban on that day. I will never visit an Arab country for as long as I live - they make my stomach turn.

Yeah thats because they view africans, south east asians as prostitutes, sex objects and slaves.

B4dH2SJCQAAc_Sj.jpg

and
B4dH2jXCcAA8DYo.jpg

I read a Facebook post a while ago about this 10 year old somali girl that was locked inside the hotel Bathroom gang raped by two arab men until she was left bleeding and comatosed. The worst part is this happened at a somali owned hotel in the middeleast.

Stop making shit up you dog. If you feel inferior to Arabs, you don't have to fabricate stories about them. Millions of women go to Hajj and Umrah every year and they don't get sexually harassed you untouchable. I've never seen men expose their genitals in Arab countries. What leads you to make this shit up? You seem obsessed with Arabs.
Listen why are you getting angry about a topic about women mistreatment in south asian and arab culture? and what does that have to with islam? Inferior to arab by relating her own personal experience, it ok not to agree but to attack her for it. Amazing!

Cuz my cousin got a weirdo arab man to flash his genitals at her in dubai. Its actually not unormal. They do that because some of them they view South east asians and Africans as disposable pleasure objects.

if you do not like her telling her personal experience wether we know its right or not just move on. its not like its facts.
There is no one more obsessed with arabs then the psuedo religious somalis like you. If you people stopped talking about arabs, stopped including them into our business , stopped obsessively claiming them.

There would be no discussion about arabs in the first place

Honestly I and others never even cared or talked about arabs, until Somalis jumped on this Arab bootyclapping parade.

Ironic you are the one with inferiority complex , Learn to Seperate Arabs, and arab culture from islam.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

I'm not saying the admin or the webmaster are atheists. We got played walahi, we danced
to their tune.

So which is it: is the site run by atheists or nah?:ririwtf:

I wish we could just stop talking about Madows and arabs. Stop bootyclapping for them, stop claiming them.
Stop putting soo much importance in what they do. Stop putting them on a pedalstal

Lets move on and not give 2cents a f*ck about them.

its soo annoying its like Madows and arabs have become the guardian and the gods of Inferiority ridden somalis.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why must we generalize all Arabs or all Indians? There's good and bad in every nations and people, the Arabs have reverted to pre-Islamic behavior due to the destruction of the Caliphate and the proliferation of non-Muslim ideals.

You somalis should focus on yourselves and remember it was Palestinian Arabs who fed your starving ass during the 2011 famine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending