Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, look at this apostate taking sly digs at Islam and Muslims. Look how he mocks Muslims drinking zamzam water and veils his hate for Muslims behind a superficial hate of Arabs. Disgusting vermin.

You're indeed a legend HalyeeyQaran. You've indeed seen what I also saw. They want to veil their hate against Muslims and Islam behind a superficial hate of Arabs. The hate and insecurity of these people is beyond belief. This story was about Indian Hindus in India ordering the rape of sisters because the crime of their brothers. Well, these insecure atheists turned around and started bashing Arabs, the Ka'ba, and the Zamzam water in their veiled attempt to divert people from commenting on this incident. Unbelievable!

Thanks bro!

The Somalis sure love bootyclapping for the Arabs. Many Somalis in the West are only in the West because the Arabs who Somalis claim to be their ancestral daddies refused to give them a passport or even permanent residence. Forget about free health care or subsidised housing or even an iota of respect. Somalis in the Gulf nations have experienced racism many times. I was only in Dubai and Doha for a few weeks but experienced racism there twice. Imagine a Somali who has been living in limbo there for years. The Somalis over there are under the mercy of their Arab sponsors who can deny him stay at anytime. The Somalis there have to bootyclap for Arabs to get any mercy. Many of these Somalis who bootyclap in the West lived in the Gulf which is why they continue to bootyclap. Its just something they learned to do over the years. It became natural for them.

Still bootyclapping even when they got no PR or passport lol. They are slaves.

These simple minded cretins won't get that. They only think in black and white. You Atheist = you must hate all Muslims..

The fact that we got Muslim family members hence we care is mind blowing to their primitive minds.

If you weren't constantly calling Arabs primitive savages (I don't think anyone calls Bantus that here) then that wouldn't apply to you would it?

Besides, I thought you were a libertarian?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You're indeed a legend HalyeeyQaran. You've indeed seen what I also saw. They want to veil their hate against Muslims and Islam behind a superficial hate of Arabs. The hate and insecurity of these people is beyond belief. This story was about Indian Hindus in India ordering the rape of sisters because the crime of their brothers. Well, these insecure atheists turned around and started bashing Arabs, the Ka'ba, and the Zamzam water in their veiled attempt to divert people from commenting on this incident. Unbelievable!

Thanks bro!
Ma aragtey niyow, the article is about cow-worshiping Hindus and their typically uncivilized behavior yet these apostates derailed the thread to include Arabs. They're obsessed with Arabs. If you tell them, forget about Arabs, develop you're country and stop killing each other, you're an Arab lover. They're illogical creatures.

S

Shamis

Divert from Hindus? They're more backward than Arabs. They burn women alive as soon the husband dies, they kill women who can't pay a dowry, the cry for dead mice but enslave and abuse people for being dark skinned under the guise of a religion .They are guilty of thousands of rapes a year, and committed the most evil murder the planet has ever seen just recently. They are beyond savage. They're also coons to the British. I didn't think they needed a thread to vilify them - they have the worst culture on earth. At least Arabs have a religion that in theory could make them better humans, Hindus don't even have that.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Ma aragtey niyow, the article is about cow-worshiping Hindus and their typically uncivilized behavior yet these apostates derailed the thread to include Arabs. They're obsessed with Arabs. If you tell them, forget about Arabs, develop you're country and stop killing each other, you're an Arab lover. They're illogical creatures.

Dude, Arabs hate us too. How can you not get that through you thick head? They've thrown venom at us since forever. Are you casually just gonna ignore that?

I think you should spend your energy on defending Somalis from slander and vicious attacks rather than this.

Divert from Hindus? They're more backward than Arabs. They burn women alive as soon the husband dies, they kill women who can't pay a dowry, the cry for dead mice but enslave and abuse people for being dark skinned under the guise of a religion .They are guilty of thousands of rapes a year, and committed the most evil murder the planet has ever seen just recently. They are beyond savage. They're also coons to the British. I didn't think they needed a thread to vilify them - they have the worst culture on earth. At least Arabs have a religion that in theory could make them better humans, Hindus don't even have that.

You know what's funny? Counties longer Britain and the US have a higher rape rate loool

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If you weren't constantly calling Arabs primitive savages (I don't think anyone calls Bantus that here) then that wouldn't apply to you would it?

Besides, I thought you were a libertarian?

What's libertarianism got to do with this though?

It is unbelievable the idiocy, stupidity, and the insecurity of these atheists. Out of nowhere, they started bashing Arabs, one of them even went further and call for the destruction of the Ka'ba, another one disparaged the Zamzam water, and the homo c*nt named AJ started talking about passports, when the story has nothing to do with Arabs, Muslims, Ka'ba, and Zamzam water. Some of them hide behind "we have Muslim relatives" in their efforts to sugarcoat their Islamophobia as if it would fool us. What difference would it make for their relatives if these insecure, atheist cunts can't respect the faith of their relatives? I've never seen people who are more insecure of their beliefs than these group of people. In order for them to feel relevant, they have to constantly bash Islam and Muslims. Even if they left Islam, they can't leave it alone. Their world is so small, so turbulent that they have to constantly attack Islam and Muslims in order to feel relevant. These people are indeed the very definition of degeneracy!

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Dude, Arabs hate us too. How can you not get that through you thick head? They've thrown venom at us since forever. Are you casually just gonna ignore that?

I think you should spend your energy on defending Somalis from slander and vicious attacks rather than this.
f*ck Arabs. Stop living in their countries. Stop claiming that you're an Arab descendant. Stop making a seasonal pilgrimage to Dubai as if it's the Mecca. I don't give a f*ck about Arab countries. Saudi Arabia is a corrupt cesspool but Somalis still go there in droves. Before the recent war between Houthis and Saudi Arabia, Somalis were in Yemen begging and Somali women were prostituting themselves.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2010/02/10/us-yemen-somalis-prostitution-idUSTRE61950M20100210
http://www.reuters.com/news/picture/somali-prostitutes-of-yemen?articleId=USRTR2A1T9

Stop killing each other, develop your country, bring Somalis back from Arab countries, that's all I'm saying. Criticizing them and crying about how they mistreat us is not going to help us progress as a people.

S

Shamis

You know what's funny? Counties longer Britain and the US have a higher rape rate loool

India is NOTORIOUS for not taking rape cases to the police station let alone a court room. The higher the reports of rape, the more likely it is that a perpetrator is going to be brought before a judge and sentenced. In India, rape is not considered a crime even though its illegal.

India is NOTORIOUS for not taking rape cases to the police station let alone a court room. The higher the reports of rape, the more likely it is that a perpetrator is going to be brought before a judge and sentenced. In India, rape is not considered a crime even though its illegal.

That's true, but that can be said for rape anywhere. Lots of victims don't report cases till years later, and often times never.

S

Shamis

The UK has a bad rep for treating rape survivors like they 'asked to get raped' - its a diseased judicial system and police and even health workers victim blame and put women off reporting a rape - an apathetic society and the low likelihood of convictions adds to the suffering. I'm not here to find a winner, they're both terrible. Having said that, in Britain you can get DNA evidence and appeal numerous times without having a baying mob of protestors outside the courtroom putting you off - plus lawyer who is on the side of defendant. India is still very far off from acknowledging that women have any rights and Britain is in the dark ages.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You gotta love the bootyclappers tho, niggas was just comparing two notoriously misogynistic cultures and relating anecdotes when the stans come out of the woodwork talking immediately about inferiority or some shit, literally dissing their people while telling us not to generalize.

Self hate is too real brehs:diddyswag:

I love how every Somali Atheist says they're 'neutral' or indifferent towards Arabs yet they have this venomous hate towards them as if they killed their mothers. If you were truly indifferent towards other ethnic groups you wouldn't feel the need to diss them 24/7.

It comes down to two things: you either have some immense inferiority complex or Arabs are your fuley way to try to diss Islam lol. Which one guys?

Well said. Preach it bro, preach it. Keep in mind you're dealing with people who are very insecure in their beliefs that will do any thing to attack Islam no matter the topic. Indeed attacking Arabs is their "fuley way to try to diss Islam lol" as yu put it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending