Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You doqon I'm telling these imbeciles to forget about Arabs and build their country. Bal Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe, what will crying about Arabs do for their country? Ffs, f*ck Arabs, forget about them, stop crying about them and focus on bringing your country out of ruins without Turkish aid.

How come you're not this passionate when Bantus get offended on here? You don'tn't care but if Arabs are mentioned, you're here like Usain Bolt.

I love how every Somali Atheist says they're 'neutral' or indifferent towards Arabs yet they have this venomous hate towards them as if they killed their mothers. If you were truly indifferent towards other ethnic groups you wouldn't feel the need to diss them 24/7.

It comes down to two things: you either have some immense inferiority complex or Arabs are your fuley way to try to diss Islam lol. Which one guys?

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Your last line shows you're definitely a Arab nuthugger. Nobody gets this furious another group of people being insulted.

I don't play the victim miskeen card like you. I insult Arabs until they cry racism.

Tell me your clan so I can insult you too. You're Somali. We're all in qashin situation.

I've never seen someone be this livid over insults aimed at a group of people that hate his guts. Why don't you spend your energy in defending Somalis being attacked and vilified on social media instead by your masters instead?

I bet you one of those who go to Free Palestine rallies or have the slogan in your bio. You are nothing but a dumb abeed to them.

Wallahi the Doqonkii Ogaden title fits your people perfectly. How many times do I have to tell you, you dunce? I don't give a shit about Arabs. f*ck Palestine. I'm simply telling you, instead of crying about Arabs, you apply your energy in fixing your country. I don't give a shit about Arabs. Free your people from General Gabre and Hailemariam Desalegn. You should shift your energy to that cause, you ignoramus. Crying about Arabs isn't going to feed your people or develop their lands.

HalyeeyQaran

I love how every Somali Atheist says they're 'neutral' or indifferent towards Arabs yet they have this venomous hate towards them as if they killed their mothers. If you were truly indifferent towards other ethnic groups you wouldn't feel the need to diss them 24/7.

It comes down to two things: you either have some immense inferiority complex or Arabs are your fuley way to try to diss Islam lol. Which one guys?
Facts. They use this superficial Arab hate to disguise their hate for Islam. Their pussies. They disgust me.

S

Shamis

Abdirahmaan-Muhumed.png

alhamdulilah, praise allah

Stay in Syria and please take Al Kebaab with you. I woke up this morning to a video where they put these men in a cage and drowned them in a swimming pool. If thats your idea of a haven, prepare to die there and don't export more horror to Somalia, we don't need you at all, you sick fucks.

Bielsa

VIP
Wallahi the Doqonkii Ogaden title fits your people perfectly. How many times do I have to tell you, you dunce? I don't give a shit about Arabs. f*ck Palestine. I'm simply telling you, instead of crying about Arabs, you apply your energy in fixing your country. I don't give a shit about Arabs. Free your people from General Gabre and Hailemariam Desalegn. You should shift your energy to that cause, you ignoramus. Crying about Arabs isn't going to feed your people or develop their lands.

How come you never defend Bantus like this? They get hammered on here day in day out.

HalyeeyQaran

How come you're not this passionate when Bantus get offended on here? You don'tn't care but if Arabs are mentioned, you're here like Usain Bolt.
S/O to Bantus. I rock with Bantus, they are real niggas. I support the newly formed administration of the Bantu State of Galmudug in the central region of Somalia. May they be benevolent neighbors to Puntland and Hiiraan.

This website won't become an Arab bootyclapping website under my watch. You will all flee to Ummah forums because you're able to call someone a "kuffar"

:hemad:

Bielsa

VIP

People here insult Bantus 10x more than they do Arabs. How come you never jump to their defence?

Bielsa

VIP
S/O to Bantus. I rock with Bantus, they are real niggas. I support the newly formed administration of the Bantu State of Galmudug in the central region of Somalia. May they be benevolent neighbors to Puntland and Hiiraan.

Bantus get hammered on every thread but you are weirdly absent on those threads.

Just admit it, you're a Arab dick sucker. You're an abeed to them.

People here insult Bantus 10x more than they do Arabs. How come you never jump to their defence?

Am I defending Arabs right now? I don't think so.

You don't even know my stance on that issue lol. I've discussed it on somnet plenty. Not here though.

My background, my upbringing, my family is Muslim so, believe it or not, I have a strong affinity for Muslims.

Firstly, many Muslims -- not only exMuslims -- have a "venomous hate" towards Arab. My mother hates Arabs, my grandmother hates Arabs (for very understandable reasons.)

I take offense to Arab supremacy in Muslim society, I don't hate anyone. :kobeok:

Bielsa

VIP

BECAUSE THEY ALSO HATE US. Do you get that through your head? Arabs have thrown venom at us since forever so it's only fair we return the favour. It's called being a gentleman.

My background, my upbringing, my family is Muslim so, believe it or not, I have a strong affinity for Muslims.

Firstly, many Muslims -- not only exMuslims -- have a "venomous hate" towards Arab. My mother hates Arabs, my grandmother hates Arabs (for very understandable reasons.)

I take offense to Arab supremacy in Muslim society, I don't hate anyone. :kobeok:

That's a fair point and I have issue with those individuals as well. I think hating any group over ethnicity is childish and ridiculous. I like to take each individual as what that are, an individual.

HalyeeyQaran

Bantus get hammered on every thread but you are weirdly absent on those threads.

Just admit it, you're a Arab dick sucker. You're an abeed to them.
I'm not able to be on this site 24/7. I haven't been here when Bantus were being slandered but I am here now to curb your calaacaling. I'm not sure if you're intentionally being this dense or if you're illiterate. I've stated several times that I don't care about Arabs, that doesn't mean I'm going to cry about them every chance I get like an old lady that had her pursed snatched by a few teenagers.

Bielsa

VIP

These simple minded cretins won't get that. They only think in black and white. You Atheist = you must hate all Muslims..

The fact that we got Muslim family members hence we care is mind blowing to their primitive minds.

BECAUSE THEY ALSO HATE US. Do you get that through your head? Arabs have thrown venom at us since forever so it's only fair we return the favour. It's called being a gentleman.

I prefer not to but do you sxb. If someone insults me or hates me I'm not holding it over an entire group. But that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending