Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
You need serious help.
No, you need serious help. Fabricating stories of men exposing their genitalia at you? You sick-minded creature, have you no shame? If Arab men were exposing their genitalia at every sight of a woman, surely, there would be more women coming out of the woodwork to shed light on such a phenomenon.

You may hate Arabs, but you're real hate is for Islam and its believers. Aren't you the same shameless beast that said Somalis should leave Islam and return to worshiping Waaq? You reprehensible cretin.

S

Shamis

You can't negate my experiences just because they make you feel uncomfortable.

As for Islam, you're technically a paganist who worships Arabs. Waaqism would be a more honourable thing, you'd regain your self respect.

HalyeeyQaran

Because my family are muslims, you cretin. And most Somalis are muslims. And I care about that.

Arabs have caused so much violence and terrorism and destruction in Europe. Arabs and Pakistanis are single handedly responsible for the Muslim name being tarnished in Europe.
If you cared about your family, you wouldn't have shamed them by being an apostate, you imbecile. How can you generalize a whole ethnicity based on a few terrorist attacks? Are you that thick?

Why are you obsessed with Arabs? You praise Ethiopia, a Christian country that terrorizes your own people, yet, here you are rambling nonsensically about Arabs. Ethiopia is massacring your men, raping your women and boys and imprisoning journalists who report on these abuses, yet you are focused on Arabs? Talk about misplaced priorities. Your country is a cesspool, your people are a laughingstock, yet you are complaining about a group of people who in no way, shape or form harm you. Are you seriously this obtuse? Surely, you can't be.

S

Shamis

Somalia is not a cesspool - it was never dirty and its being rebuilt with dignity and courage despite enormous obstacles and sadly Arab pagan Wahhabism is our biggest threat today, qabyaalad is actually second to that today. Either you help fix Somalia with decent words and actions or you get your head chopped off in Arabia for being Somali and stateless because that's how cheap they see your blood.

HalyeeyQaran

You can't negate my experiences just because they make you feel uncomfortable.

As for Islam, you're technically a paganist who worships Arabs. Waaqism would be a more honourable thing, you'd regain your self respect.
You have revealed that you're an Islam-hating apostate once again. Waaqism, an antiquated religion void of any guidance is more honorable than worshiping Allah? Wow, you incognizant ape.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
If you cared about your family, you wouldn't have shamed them by being an apostate, you imbecile. How can you generalize a whole ethnicity based on a few terrorist attacks? Are you that thick?

Why are you obsessed with Arabs? You praise Ethiopia, a Christian country that terrorizes your own people, yet, here you are rambling nonsensically about Arabs. Ethiopia is massacring your men, raping your women and boys and imprisoning journalists who report on these abuses, yet you are focused on Arabs? Talk about misplaced priorities. Your country is a cesspool, your people are a laughingstock, yet you are complaining about a group of people who in no way, shape or form harm you. Are you seriously this obtuse? Surely, you can't be.

So you gonna turn this into clan warfare? :whoa:

I've criticized the Ethiopian regime time and time again. So don't use that card on me. And all I said was I'd much rather align myself with an Oromo Christian over an Arab Muslim. Any day of the week. In fact, I'd align myself with a Somali lesbian SJW over a stinky Arab.

Answer this question please. Do you think Arabs care about Somalis as much as you care about them?

S

Shamis

No offence but aren't you the same person who called me a midgaan as an insult and called an entire clan pariahs and murderers? If you're an ambassador to Islam, you've just proven that its just plain arab worship and that instills violence and self hatred in its followers. Guide yourself to Waaq, Insha Waaq you'll be cured.

HalyeeyQaran

Somalia is not a cesspool - it was never dirty and its being rebuilt with dignity and courage despite enormous obstacles and sadly Arab pagan Wahhabism is our biggest threat today, qabyaalad is actually second to that today. Either you help fix Somalia with decent words and actions or you get your head chopped off in Arabia for being Somali and stateless because that's how cheap they see your blood.

Being rebuilt with dignity and courage? Or being rebuilt with international aid from sympathetic states and Turkish pity projects? Al-Shabaab is nowhere near being as big of a threat as tribalism. I don't know if you were born yesterday or have been living under a rock for more than two decades but Al-Shabaab is a recent addition to the perpetual Somali Civil War. Al-Shabaab wasn't around in 1991. If Al-Shabaab disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow, Somalis would still be killing each other over which clan they belonged to. Forget about that, they would be killing each other over which sub-sub-sub-sub clan they belonged to. If you want to rebuild Somalia, you need to be realistic and forget about Arabs. Focus on your country and stop focusing on people who are eons ahead of you in development and culture.

You have revealed that you're an Islam-hating apostate once again. Waaqism, an antiquated religion void of any guidance is more honorable than worshiping Allah? Wow, you incognizant ape.

Abdirahmaan-Muhumed.png

alhamdulilah, praise allah

HalyeeyQaran

No offence but aren't you the same person who called me a midgaan as an insult and called an entire clan pariahs and murderers? If you're an ambassador to Islam, you've just proven that its just plain arab worship and that instills violence and self hatred in its followers. Guide yourself to Waaq, Insha Waaq you'll be cured.
Wow, keep exposing yourself as an apostate. That's exactly what I wanted. You've been masquerading as a Muslim for all this time and now you're out in the open with your apostasy. Thank you very much. Why couldn't you do this in the first place instead of disguising yourself as a Muslim?

S

Shamis

Being rebuilt with dignity and courage? Or being rebuilt with international aid from sympathetic states and Turkish pity projects? Al-Shabaab is nowhere near being as big of a threat as tribalism. I don't know if you were born yesterday or have been living under a rock for more than two decades but Al-Shabaab is a recent addition to the perpetual Somali Civil War. Al-Shabaab wasn't around in 1991. If Al-Shabaab disappeared off the face of the Earth tomorrow, Somalis would still be killing each other over which clan they belonged to. Forget about that, they would be killing each other over which sub-sub-sub-sub clan they belonged to. If you want to rebuild Somalia, you need to be realistic and forget about Arabs. Focus on your country and stop focusing on people who are eons ahead of you in development and culture.

All I see is war way worse than Somalia's going on right now - We did not get to beheading miskiin, peaceful scholars for which 'sect' they belonged to until those scum from Arabia and daarulinternet came to Somalia. And Somalis have been rebuilding Somalia for years before Turkey came along and its still ongoing. We do all of that without a drop of oil, wait 20 years and you'll see what my country is capable of. Just watch it online or on TV because your citizenship is hereby revoked.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

"Halyey qaran" stannin for sand like a mf
:hemad:

S

Shamis

Wow, keep exposing yourself as an apostate. That's exactly what I wanted. You've been masquerading as a Muslim for all this time and now you're out in the open with your apostasy. Thank you very much. Why couldn't you do this in the first place instead of disguising yourself as a Muslim?

I'm going to put takfiir on you. Now that we're both apostates, how about some brotherly love, walaalkiis?

HalyeeyQaran

So you gonna turn this into clan warfare? :whoa:

I've criticized the Ethiopian regime time and time again. So don't use that card on me. And all I said was I'd much rather align myself with an Oromo Christian over an Arab Muslim. Any day of the week. In fact, I'd align myself with a Somali lesbian SJW over a stinky Arab.

Answer this question please. Do you think Arabs care about Somalis as much as you care about them?
Who said I care about Arabs? I started off in the first post by stating I don't give a shit about Arabs. You should do the same. Instead of focusing on Arabs, you should focus on freeing your people from the clutches of the Ethiopian regime that systematically oppresses your people. Criticizing Arabs isn't going to make Somalis stop killing each other over tribalism and it's definitely not going to help develop Somalia.

Ffs, you're country doesn't even have a functioning sewerage system or overhead shower rods yet you're calaacaling about Arabs did this to me so I'm going to hate them all. Look at me poor Somali min fadlak yaa Arab don't slap me akhi, I'm your brother waaa ooooh brother khalas. I ran from my country where I will be killed because I am from a different sub-sub-sub-sub clan and made tahriib to your country please don't deport me akhi my Arab brother yaa habibi. :feedme:

Pathetic dog, you disgust me. :pacspit:

HalyeeyQaran

You doqon I'm telling these imbeciles to forget about Arabs and build their country. Bal Ilaah baan kugu dhaarshe, what will crying about Arabs do for their country? Ffs, f*ck Arabs, forget about them, stop crying about them and focus on bringing your country out of ruins without Turkish aid.

We are better than both south Asians and Arabs.

We got some internal.issues but don't compare us to those savages. We don't throw acid on women's faces
We don't honour kill. We don't do that barbaric shit described in the article about India.

Mr. Libertarian huh:childplease:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Who said I care about Arabs? I started off in the first post by stating I don't give a shit about Arabs. You should do the same. Instead of focusing on Arabs, you should focus on freeing your people from the clutches of the Ethiopian regime that systematically oppresses your people. Criticizing Arabs isn't going to make Somalis stop killing each other over tribalism and it's definitely not going to help develop Somalia.

Ffs, you're country doesn't even have a functioning sewerage system or overhead shower rods yet you're calaacaling about Arabs did this to me so I'm going to hate them all. Look at me poor Somali min fadlak yaa Arab don't slap me akhi, I'm your brother waaa ooooh brother khalas. I ran from my country where I will be killed because I am from a different sub-sub-sub-sub clan and made tahriib to your country please don't deport me akhi my Arab brother yaa habibi. :feedme:

Pathetic dog, you disgust me. :pacspit:

Your last line shows you're definitely a Arab nuthugger. Nobody gets this furious another group of people being insulted.

I don't play the victim miskeen card like you. I insult Arabs until they cry racism.

Tell me your clan so I can insult you too. You're Somali. We're all in qashin situation.

I've never seen someone be this livid over insults aimed at a group of people that hate his guts. Why don't you spend your energy in defending Somalis being attacked and vilified on social media instead by your masters instead?

I bet you one of those who go to Free Palestine rallies or have the slogan in your bio. You are nothing but a dumb abeed to them.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Your second sentence in the thread was " you feel inferior to Arabs" on some projecting shit, then shifted to the don't generalize card, only to play the Muslim card, then turn around and generalize Somalis and diss them like they ain't 99% Muslim too.
Yous a Stan b, slurp them hairy nuts
:hemad::hemad::hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.