Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
They don't respect Hajj at all - its their local Masjid and they treat it like a nightclub.

I went to Mecca and honestly the people were still stuck in Jaahilia. There were people begging EVERYWHERE - so many poor people and they were despised and treated like they were a nuisance. Men grope you at every corner you need 200 eyes and hands for protection, I've been groped outside the Xaram by a security guard and had so much racial abuse and not one person said a thing. They wouldn't even let me near the ka'ba because they had a 'special guest' who had a VIP dibs on it - wallahi I'm not making this up - he actually went behind the cloth and the police were shoving people back and disrupting their cibaada - I was assuming he was royalty but someone said he was a senior police officer .

If they didn't have oil they'd be eating sand. Bunch of illiterate apes.

S

Shamis

I hope that their mega city fails because i can't stand the thought of these sickos still having relevance on this planet. I just read an article about how they were going to behead or imprison some Sheikh of theirs because he didn't think that their king was not the legitimate ruler OF ALL MUSLIMS. Who gave him that power to begin with? He's not even a religious scholar. What the hell is in that zamzam water?

Indians and Somalis are the same.

My 15 year old cousin was forced to marry a 50+ year old man. The wedding happened but she fled to Addis Ababa weeks later.

This story is about Hindus mistreating their women. I am not sure how people can tie Arabs to India? While I wouldn't excuse any Arab who misbehaves, I think Atheists like to attack Arabs in order to indirectly attack Islam. This Shamis girl is even going to the furthest extreme by wishing USA to bomb and destroy the Ka'ba. Listen folks, you aint fooling anyone. You are all doing it to indirectly attack Islam. These people are praying for the Ka'ba to be destroyed and here they are acting saints. Waar you are all rapists and accomplices to rape as well. F/ck you and all your Islamophobia. Besides, your darling West is the center of rape. The Freemasonary that you admire so much is sending their armies to Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, and other places and allowing their armies to rape innocent women in those countries. Rape in the Western armies against women in those armies is well-documented. However, no Atheist will ever shed a tear for those women. In the below video, you can see a woman harassed in the streets of New York, yet it does not bother atheists here. But strangely enough, Arabs have been blamed for a tragedy that entirely took place in India. Unbelievable!

Indians and Somalis are the same.

My 15 year old cousin was forced to marry a 50+ year old man. The wedding happened but she fled to Addis Ababa weeks later.

What is next? You gonna blame your butt-boyfriends on Somalis too? I can't imagine people have the nerve to accommodate you homo c*nt. Every time I see your comment, I got sick to my stomach. Why don't you and others like you do the world a favor and commit a massive suicide? These people have the audacity to talk when they all atheist homos and atheist b/ches.

Bielsa

VIP
We are better than both south Asians and Arabs.

We got some internal.issues but don't compare us to those savages. We don't throw acid on women's faces
We don't honour kill. We don't do that barbaric shit described in the article about India.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
The Arabs actually have extreme misogyny written into law, a unique situation to be in the 21st century. I remember being in an Arab country for my summer holidays when I was a teenager - Men flashed their private parts at me and my mum nonstop until we stopped going out altogether. They even made us feel uncomfortable when we got lost by beckoning us over and making kissing expressions. Buses full of men would drive by and they'd be making sexual gesticulations and pressing themselves on the windows of the bus. It was such a nightmare. Even going past the Mosque the men would curse us for walking past and ruining their prayers - I have never seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. The perps all South Asian and Arab. Even in London this dude came up to me from out of nowhere and started screaming at me to sit appropriately (I was sat cross legged) - a bunch of people had to step in and hold him back - all of that because I had a turban on that day. I will never visit an Arab country for as long as I live - they make my stomach turn.

Stop making shit up you dog. If you feel inferior to Arabs, you don't have to fabricate stories about them. Millions of women go to Hajj and Umrah every year and they don't get sexually harassed you untouchable. I've never seen men expose their genitals in Arab countries. What leads you to make this shit up? You seem obsessed with Arabs.

Bielsa

VIP
I hope that their mega city fails because i can't stand the thought of these sickos still having relevance on this planet. I just read an article about how they were going to behead or imprison some Sheikh of theirs because he didn't think that their king was not the legitimate ruler OF ALL MUSLIMS. Who gave him that power to begin with? He's not even a religious scholar. What the hell is in that zamzam water?

I'll tell you what it's in that zamzam water - entitlement, delusions of grandeur and just all around savagery. That extends to the other Gulf states too.

Saudi Arabia regularly executes poor workers from south Asia and south east Asia. Half of the people they have executed since 1985 have been foreign nationaka, almost all poor people from these poor countries.

S

Shamis

I don't like the West either, not one bit and hell no I've never been an accomplice to rape you disgusting idol worshipping self hater.

HalyeeyQaran

I'll tell you what it's in that zamzam water - entitlement, delusions of grandeur and just all around savagery. That extends to the other Gulf states too.

Saudi Arabia regularly executes poor workers from south Asia and south east Asia. Half of the people they have executed since 1985 have been foreign nationaka, almost all poor people from these poor countries.
Wow, look at this apostate taking sly digs at Islam and Muslims. Look how he mocks Muslims drinking zamzam water and veils his hate for Muslims behind a superficial hate of Arabs. Disgusting vermin.

Bielsa

VIP
Gegiroor

What makes you think I love cadaan people? I hammer them day in day out. Stop caping for Arabs. They slander us relentlessly when in reality they are the most barbaric savages the world has ever seen. They are uncivilized apes with primitive minds. They cause terrorism and violence wherever they go. They are the reason Muslims have such a bad rep in Europe.

Bielsa

VIP
Wow, look at this apostate taking sly digs at Islam and Muslims. Look how he mocks Muslims drinking zamzam water and veils his hate for Muslims behind a superficial hate of Arabs. Disgusting vermin.

So any criticism of Arabs = anti Islam?

You sound like another Arab nuthugger. Go find out if they'd defend Somalis if we got slandered. No because they'd be the one doing the slander.

S

Shamis

VicePrez,

I read about many of those cases, this year was the worst year yet. They even cover up abuse of domestic staff by just executing them before they get they can press charges or tell the world about it - many of them are women who have been victims of abuse who were killed because Saudis don't like the shame on their country. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with their twisted sense of pride taking precedence over justice.

S

Shamis

Stop making shit up you dog. If you feel inferior to Arabs, you don't have to fabricate stories about them. Millions of women go to Hajj and Umrah every year and they don't get sexually harassed you untouchable. I've never seen men expose their genitals in Arab countries. What leads you to make this shit up? You seem obsessed with Arabs.

You need serious help.

HalyeeyQaran

Gegiroor

What makes you think I love cadaan people? I hammer them day in day out. Stop caping for Arabs. They slander us relentlessly when in reality they are the most barbaric savages the world has ever seen. They are uncivilized apes with primitive minds. They cause terrorism and violence wherever they go. They are the reason Muslims have such a bad rep in Europe.

I don't give a shit about Arabs. You seem to be the one obsessed with them. Why do you care about Muslims having a bad rep in Europe? Aren't you a gaal-loving apostate? Why do you care how Muslims are viewed in Europe? Look at this remedial imbecile pretending he cares about the welfare of Muslims. Stop masking your hate for Muslims behind Arabs.

p.s. I'm not gegiroor

Bielsa

VIP
VicePrez,

I read about many of those cases, this year was the worst year yet. They even cover up abuse of domestic staff by just executing them before they get they can press charges or tell the world about it - many of them are women who have been victims of abuse who were killed because Saudis don't like the shame on their country. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with their twisted sense of pride taking precedence over justice.

Exactly. They are primitive apes. They haven't evolved much since the days where they used to bury their daughters alive.

S

Shamis

These people are not Muslims, far from it. They are idol worshippers and their king is Satan, he's worse than Fircoon because their king goes for men, women, boys, girls, anyone who's not a Saudi and his relatives don't have to live under Shariah at all. They executed 16 Somalis for a crime that did not have a death sentence and there was not a trial. Check who you're defending - are you brainwashed by binladen the rapist?

Bielsa

VIP
I don't give a shit about Arabs. You seem to be the one obsessed with them. Why do you care about Muslims having a bad rep in Europe? Aren't you a gaal-loving apostate? Why do you care how Muslims are viewed in Europe? Look at this remedial imbecile pretending he cares about the welfare of Muslims. Stop masking your hate for Muslims behind Arabs.

p.s. I'm not gegiroor

Because my family are muslims, you cretin. And most Somalis are muslims. And I care about that.

Arabs have caused so much violence and terrorism and destruction in Europe. Arabs and Pakistanis are single handedly responsible for the Muslim name being tarnished in Europe.

S

Shamis

Exactly. They are primitive apes. They haven't evolved much since the days where they used to bury their daughters alive.
They still do that. There was a fire at a girls school and they allowed the girls to die in that fire because the fireman would see them without a hijab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending