Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
A pair of sisters, one of whom is only 15, are to be raped as punishment for their brother running away with a married woman in rural India.

The teenager and her elder sister Meenakshi Kumari, who is 23, will also be paraded through the streets naked with blackened faces, according to an unelected all-male village council.

The barbaric punishment has been handed down in Baghpat district, Uttar Pradesh, around 30 miles north of New Delh
i

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ked-streets-brother-eloped-married-woman.html

:mindblown:

Bielsa

VIP
Indians and Arabs are the most inhumane savages known to mankind. Their treatment of women is worse than anything I've ever seen..

S

Shamis

The Arabs actually have extreme misogyny written into law, a unique situation to be in the 21st century. I remember being in an Arab country for my summer holidays when I was a teenager - Men flashed their private parts at me and my mum nonstop until we stopped going out altogether. They even made us feel uncomfortable when we got lost by beckoning us over and making kissing expressions. Buses full of men would drive by and they'd be making sexual gesticulations and pressing themselves on the windows of the bus. It was such a nightmare. Even going past the Mosque the men would curse us for walking past and ruining their prayers - I have never seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. The perps all South Asian and Arab. Even in London this dude came up to me from out of nowhere and started screaming at me to sit appropriately (I was sat cross legged) - a bunch of people had to step in and hold him back - all of that because I had a turban on that day. I will never visit an Arab country for as long as I live - they make my stomach turn.

Bielsa

VIP
The Arabs actually have extreme misogyny written into law, a unique situation to be in the 21st century. I remember being in an Arab country for my summer holidays when I was a teenager - Men flashed their private parts at me and my mum nonstop until we stopped going out altogether. They even made us feel uncomfortable when we got lost by beckoning us over and making kissing expressions. Buses full of men would drive by and they'd be making sexual gesticulations and pressing themselves on the windows of the bus. It was such a nightmare. Even going past the Mosque the men would curse us for walking past and ruining their prayers - I have never seen anything like that anywhere else in the world. The perps all South Asian and Arab. Even in London this dude came up to me from out of nowhere and started screaming at me to sit appropriately (I was sat cross legged) - a bunch of people had to step in and hold him back - all of that because I had a turban on that day. I will never visit an Arab country for as long as I live - they make my stomach turn.

What Arab country was that? Arab men view women as nothing more than cattle. His camel is worth more than a woman. My cousin went to Egypt pre-Arab spring and she was sexually groped on a bus by these vile sub human animals. Several of them.

Indians are not much better err either. They also view women as nothing more than disposable objects. Rape is par for the course in their culture.

S

Shamis

What Arab country was that? Arab men view women as nothing more than cattle. His camel is worth more than a woman. My cousin went to Egypt pre-Arab spring and she was sexually groped on a bus by these vile sub human animals. Several of them.

Indians are not much better err either. They also view women as nothing more than disposable objects. Rape is par for the course in their culture.

I'm sorry to hear that about your cousin, I hope she's OK. I have horror stories in Egypt too, we went from two to a room to two to a bed and changed hotels halfway through a trip because hotel staff resented us 'not acknowledging their masculinity'. They have no dhaqan, edeb, caqli, or akhlaaq, and they're dangerous. The other trip was was Saudi Arabia, the most evil and creepy place on earth. I would not cry over the ka'ba if it got bombed because the use that as an excuse to oppress people.

Bielsa

VIP
I'm sorry to hear that about your cousin, I hope she's OK. I have horror stories in Egypt too, we went from two to a room to two to a bed and changed hotels halfway through a trip because hotel staff resented us 'not acknowledging their masculinity'. They have no dhaqan, edeb, caqli, or akhlaaq, and they're dangerous. The other trip was was Saudi Arabia, the most evil and creepy place on earth. I would not cry over the ka'ba if it got bombed because the use that as an excuse to oppress people.

They are all that and much more. Sub human apes.

My cousin escaped and she is okay. But she vowed never to go any Arab country ever again.

My ayeeyo got similar treatment while at hajj in the 80's. She swore never to go again.

I've heard bad things about women visiting Egypt. There was a black women (that came off as a feminist) who had a blog that showed that. I don't think its a problem for men though. They seem to prey on women that are alone. There was another story that I came across, a blonde woman in Egypt was followed and then pushed into an alleyway where she almost raped but a couple of people helped her, shows there's good as well as bad.

S

Shamis

They don't respect Hajj at all - its their local Masjid and they treat it like a nightclub.

I went to Mecca and honestly the people were still stuck in Jaahilia. There were people begging EVERYWHERE - so many poor people and they were despised and treated like they were a nuisance. Men grope you at every corner you need 200 eyes and hands for protection, I've been groped outside the Xaram by a security guard and had so much racial abuse and not one person said a thing. They wouldn't even let me near the ka'ba because they had a 'special guest' who had a VIP dibs on it - wallahi I'm not making this up - he actually went behind the cloth and the police were shoving people back and disrupting their cibaada - I was assuming he was royalty but someone said he was a senior police officer .

They don't respect Hajj at all - its their local Masjid and they treat it like a nightclub.

I went to Mecca and honestly the people were still stuck in Jaahilia. There were people begging EVERYWHERE - so many poor people and they were despised and treated like they were a nuisance. Men grope you at every corner you need 200 eyes and hands for protection, I've been groped outside the Xaram by a security guard and had so much racial abuse and not one person said a thing. They wouldn't even let me near the ka'ba because they had a 'special guest' who had a VIP dibs on it - wallahi I'm not making this up - he actually went behind the cloth and the police were shoving people back and disrupting their cibaada - I was assuming he was royalty but someone said he was a senior police officer .

Sick bastards

S

Shamis

We need a new Xaram. The ka'ba changed direction from Al Aqsa to Mecca, I think its time we changed it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts