Indian sisters sentenced to be raped

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If it were up to me I would have blown up the ka'ba shrine of muskrikiin a long time ago. That place changed hands from jews to pagans and them became Muslim. I prefer Waaq - god of bounty from the time we farmed and lived happy lives. Now we're selling our animals to kebab shops and we're not growing enough grains, veg and fruit. Time to bring the Waaq back into Bar-Waaqo. Lets teach Waaqism and have a life of plenty.
And if it were up to me I'd place your decapitated head on a stake and throw it in a pit of latrine you atheist c*nt!

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why must we generalize all Arabs or all Indians? There's good and bad in every nations and people, the Arabs have reverted to pre-Islamic behavior due to the destruction of the Caliphate and the proliferation of non-Muslim ideals.

You somalis should focus on yourselves and remember it was Palestinian Arabs who fed your starving ass during the 2011 famine

Somalis have been feeding these poor Palestinians for 2 decades. The Somali Masjid I used to attend as a kid has annual charity fund raising for Palestine. Over the years we raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for them. We've been feeding their asses for so long. And in return all we got from Palestinians is them mocking dying kids on twitter during the famine for RTs and laughs.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You guys accusing me of masquerading my hate for Arabs and in reality I'm just dissing Islam are so way off. I spend half the time defending Muslims from unfair attacks. Why would I do such a thing if I hate Muslims?

Besides, I hate these new breed of atheists. I can't stand them. I hate Sam Harris and Bill Maher, two Jew loving Israel apologists. I hate Ayaan for being the ultimate Adeer Tom. And I've been attacked on social media for daring to be critical of those people by these fanatical Sam Harris fanboys. Sam Harris is a fuckboy with zero cultural knowledge. These cretin thinks acid throwing is a Muslim problem. No, you long nosed POS, it's a specific Iranian/Afghan/Paki etc problem. They got a highly misogynistic culture. Eriteans don't have that problem. Somalis don't have that problem..But these simple minded white fuckboys just wanna character assassinate my people.

Thats why I don't go around calling myself an Atheist anymore, I don't wanna be lumped in with these cretins.

Somalis have been feeding these poor Palestinians for 2 decades. The Somali Masjid I used to attend as a kid has annual charity fund raising for Palestine. Over the years we raised hundreds of thousands of dollars for them. We've been feeding their asses for so long. And in return all we got from Palestinians is them mocking dying kids on twitter during the famine for RTs and laughs.

In nearly all of the Somali - Palestinian/Iraqi skirmishes that I've come across in Twitter, it has always been initiated by Somalis. For instance, if a Palestinian Arab expresses his (or her) disdain of AAs, you have Somali SJW wrecking havoc and dissing Arabs. I've seen many SJW who have added their profile as Anti-Palestinian / Anti-Arab/White supermacism.

My question is, if you have Somalis running in Twitter and provoking one ethnic group to the next, shouldn't we expect the jerks on other side to respond? I've seen Arab women ridiculing Somali SJW and telling them "Arab women for Somali men". Heck some of the Somali SJW have denied Egyptians and other North Africans from being Africans. They even went further and denied the White South Africans to be Africans as well. I've seen Arab men complaining in Twitter on what is wrong with Somali women. I've also seen Arabs cautioning their jerks that they shouldn't attack Somalis because of few characters in Twitter.

Bro, let us get real, the same Somali SJW who are ruining the Somali name in social media are also chasing other 'non-black' ethnic groups in social media as well. They internalized the whole 'black' thing and see themselves as the guardian of what they describe as the 'black' race. Remember in their world view, Somali men are not included in this 'black' race which they are protecting. :dead: They call them as Ashy Abdis :deadrose:

My motto is, I tell others that these SJW don't represent the Somalis. They are out of control and no one has appointed them to be representative of the Somalis. I also don't join the battles started by Somali SJW. I do it to ensure that I don't give them enough voice to their directionless cat fights. I never see their beloved AAs and others dhagaxs coming to the rescue when they provoke other groups. My advice to the non-SJW Somalis is, don't get into the fight started by these SJWs. They are scum, and their opponents on other ethnic groups are similar, so why put yourself cat fights between two groups of jerks? Stay out of it, and if they come for help, tell them to get the support they need from their beloved AAs, Caribs, and others that they love so much. :cool:

you know how do you know that Somalian men do not mistreat their women.
I swear I would never marry a somalian woman.They are Lazy ,mean and above all ugly. at least the Arab men and the Indian men have the looks. not to mention the women phewww
call me a sell out I don't care frankly us Somalian are very judgemental. and we look at others but we never look at ourselves. beside mix couples makes beautiful children with the most attractive looking features such as hair eyes and cheeks,

I'm sorry to hear that about your cousin, I hope she's OK. I have horror stories in Egypt too, we went from two to a room to two to a bed and changed hotels halfway through a trip because hotel staff resented us 'not acknowledging their masculinity'. They have no dhaqan, edeb, caqli, or akhlaaq, and they're dangerous. The other trip was was Saudi Arabia, the most evil and creepy place on earth. I would not cry over the ka'ba if it got bombed because the use that as an excuse to oppress people.
Sick kaba is protected sacret place. You are munafiqad gaalo ah

This story is about Hindus mistreating their women. I am not sure how people can tie Arabs to India? While I wouldn't excuse any Arab who misbehaves, I think Atheists like to attack Arabs in order to indirectly attack Islam. This Shamis girl is even going to the furthest extreme by wishing USA to bomb and destroy the Ka'ba. Listen folks, you aint fooling anyone. You are all doing it to indirectly attack Islam. These people are praying for the Ka'ba to be destroyed and here they are acting saints. Waar you are all rapists and accomplices to rape as well. F/ck you and all your Islamophobia. Besides, your darling West is the center of rape. The Freemasonary that you admire so much is sending their armies to Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, and other places and allowing their armies to rape innocent women in those countries. Rape in the Western armies against women in those armies is well-documented. However, no Atheist will ever shed a tear for those women. In the below video, you can see a woman harassed in the streets of New York, yet it does not bother atheists here. But strangely enough, Arabs have been blamed for a tragedy that entirely took place in India. Unbelievable!

So true most of these people bashing arabs are the same people bashing islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts