Indian Restaurant in Minnesota being RACIST to Somali!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Hindi restaurant in MN loved by Geeljires have decided to hand Geeljires a plastic cups doe to their uncivilized behavior

The Hindi place is a Buffet. Geeljires have gone amok in that buffet whereby they would cause unreasonable chaos with the cups.
Now the Hindis habe decided to give Geeljires a plastic cup and normal people a normal cup.

Hindis made a mistake by confiding their dislike of Somalis to a light skinned a Sudanese sisters. He thought they were Indians. She exposed them now.

But what he said is absolutely correct.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
The Hindi place is a Buffet. Geeljires have gone amok in that buffet whereby they would cause unreasonable chaos with the cups.
Now the Hindis habe decided to give Geeljires a plastic cup and normal people a normal cup.

Hindis made a mistake by confiding their dislike of Somalis to a light skinned a Sudanese sisters. He thought they were Indians. She exposed them now.

But what he said is absolutely correct.

why do these women flock to these calorie filled Curry and Falafel spots?:susp:

Ghetto ass Somalis, they came from refugee camps or backward tuulos in Somalia so it's no wonder they act like that. Minnesota has too many of them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:jcoleno: omg if I ever go to MN I ain’t eating out.
Imagine some waiter spit in your food because of these ratchet people’s dhaqan xumo😭

have you ever been to a buffet restaurant with Somalis on Eid day

You’d curse the fate that born you into this ethnic group. Children as little as 5 are set free to get their food. Who does that ! Them kids stick their fingers in that. It’s not only one child it is a group of them. The horror on the face of the other people is embarrassing. You then look back at the “mothers” (I should call them surrogate women) are in deep phone conversation.
What’s even worse is that they collect food that they won’t even touch. What a waste.

it is a complete disaster.

what’s so unbelievable about it is that the hooyos don’t even understand the savagery their kids are causing. They have this motto they always love using “gaal xun”.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The problem is MN is filled with qaxootis straight from Africa, they have not been civilized.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis have just a general savage behavior. Its sad lol

I’m always just struggling to wrap around why can’t we be more civilized and keep a low profile like our fellow Ethiopian and Eritrean in the us like wtf. I would go on a tirade and roast these pajeets, but I’ve been there and seeing how the Somalis act in a buffet, along with there 6+ kid ofc and THEY JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT. I mean like do they not receive home training, cus I know my mom and dad would’ve beat my ass if I did the shit some of these kids do in a resteraunt.

I’m always just struggling to wrap around why can’t we be more civilized and keep a low profile like our fellow Ethiopian and Eritrean in the us like wtf. I would go on a tirade and roast these pajeets, but I’ve been there and seeing how the Somalis act in a buffet, along with there 6+ kid ofc and THEY JUST DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT. I mean like do they not receive home training, cus I know my mom and dad would’ve beat my ass if I did the shit some of these kids do in a resteraunt.
because we like to defy authority

Imagine going to an Indian restaurant. I've never went to one in my life. Stop going to indian, chinese and other ethnic restaurants.

@Qeelbax WTF :mjlol:
Screenshot_20220418-002456_TikTok.jpg
your type @AbdiFreedom? :mjpls:

Trending