Indian Police have started to brutally beat up Muslims who visit mosques

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Walahi Muslims in India are treated like second class citizens, imagine one a fat ass cop like this whooping hundreds of them, embarrassing
:wow:

I believe it is in the prophecies that we Muslims will rule India again.

Or were the prophecies referring to the first Muslim rule in India? I'm not sure but I think there are prophecies involving India.

Possible. your evidence must be either qaal Allah or qaal ar rasuul allah

:fittytousand: they planned it..

If Pakistan and Bangladesh didnt seperate from india to form their stupid countries...

Muslims in the India wouldve been the dominant

Lots of simps dont think deep.

they planned it..

If Pakistan and Bangladesh didnt seperate from india to form their stupid countries...

c.195 million[1] (14.9%) (2019)

that is the Muslim population of India according to Wikipedia

if we say 195 million is 15 percent

then we add the populaton of Pakistan plus Bangladesh

we arrive at about 559 million which would come out to about 43 percent.

being 43 percent of the population does better equip you to fight a civil war than being 15 percent. but do you really want to be in that position?

I think having your own county and self-determination is better than basically living in a state of perpetual civil war with a 57 percent Hindu population

c.195 million[1] (14.9%) (2019)

that is the Muslim population of India according to Wikipedia

if we say 195 million is 15 percent

then we add the populaton of Pakistan plus Bangladesh

we arrive at about 559 million which would come out to about 43 percent.

being 43 percent of the population does better equip you to fight a civil war than being 15 percent. but do you really want to be in that position?

I think having your own county and self-determination is better than basically living in a state of perpetual civil war with a 57 percent Hindu population

I disagree with you...read India history muslims were always dominant..see at least half of hindu population were the untouchables...the dynamic wouldve been diffrent..thats why the Zionists in Britain saw it was danger to leave the Hindus without supervision..they know Muslims will convert them..so they had to seperate them..

I disagree with you...read India history muslims were always dominant..see at least half of hindu population were the untouchables...the dynamic wouldve been diffrent..thats why the Zionists in Britain saw it was danger to leave the Hindus without supervision..they know Muslims will convert them..so they had to seperate them..

eh..... I'm pro-Pakistan.... I have no wish to tell those people they are wrong..... I trust them to better understand their situation than others....

I think they know their history better than we do..... I think that history would be much better documented in Hindi and Urdu than in English
and much better understood by them themselves

eh..... I'm pro-Pakistan.... I have no wish to tell those people they are wrong..... I trust them to better understand their situation than others....

I think they know their history better than we do..... I think that history would be much better documented in Hindi and Urdu than in English
and much better understood by them themselves

History got nothing to do with language its recorded with..it got to do with who recorded it ...and if they were biased..
I think forming Pakistan and Bangladesh harmed Islam spread in the sub continent..im sure majority of the indians would become Muslim today if there was no Pakistan or Bangladesh

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
India is the same country where Muslims get burned alive and our babies get raped to death. This is nothing compared to that. But the idiots in this video should be happy that they're only getting the same beating as the Hindus.

It's haraam for masjids to stay open during pandemics because it leads to this.
BANGKOK — The faithful prayed by the thousands, hands and faces washed at communal taps to signify their purity. They crowded around platters on the floor, scooping up coconut rice with their right hands in the traditional way. And they slept in the mosque or in tents set up in the religious compound, rows of pilgrims from nearly 30 countries, gathered in Malaysia for spiritual renewal.

Three weeks later, participants in the 16,000-strong gathering of the world’s biggest Islamic missionary movement had spread the coronavirus to half a dozen nations, creating the largest known viral vector in Southeast Asia.

More than 620 people connected to the four-day conclave have tested positive in Malaysia, prompting the country to seal its borders until the end of the month. Most of the 73 coronavirus cases in Brunei are tied to the gathering, as are 10 cases in Thailand. At least three coronavirus deaths have been linked to the event.

“We talked about religious concepts and our faith in God, not the coronavirus,” said El Matly, a Cambodian seller of used phones who participated in the conclave.

After returning home, Mr. El Matly and 22 other Cambodian pilgrims tested positive. Two of their wives are also sick.
Look at this embarrassment. How many people are lying on their death beds because of this ignorance?

History got nothing to do with language its recorded with..it got to do with who recorded it ...and if they were biased..
I think forming Pakistan and Bangladesh harmed Islam spread in the sub continent..im sure majority of the indians would become Muslim today if there was no Pakistan or Bangladesh

I don't think you accurately represented the point I made.

Out of all the material that gets produced in Hindi and Urdu, how much of it actually gets translated?

If we want to seriously, really know the history of Pakistan I think we have to know Urdu.

If you want to really understand the history of Italy, I think you should learn Italian.

Russia? Russian. France? French.

India? Hindi or Urdu.

I don't think we're qualified to tell South Asians about their history. They know their history better than we do.

I don't think someone who knows English and Somali is as qualified to know South Asian history as someone who knows Urdu.

That would be like me accepting Indonesians as the authority on the history of Somalia or accepting Somalis as the authority on the history of Indonesia.

I don't think you accurately represented the point I made.

Out of all the material that gets produced in Hindi and Urdu, how much of it actually gets translated?

If we want to seriously, really know the history of Pakistan I think we have to know Urdu.

If you want to really understand the history of Italy, I think you should learn Italian.

Russia? Russian. France? French.

India? Hindi or Urdu.

I don't think we're qualified to tell South Asians about their history. They know their history better than we do.

I don't think someone who knows English and Somali is as qualified to know South Asian history as someone who knows Urdu.

That would be like me accepting Indonesians as the authority on the history of Somalia or accepting Somalis as the authority on the history of Indonesia.

So basically you ignoring the power of translation...that how you know the strength of any language...give book written about Somalia history in Somali by Somali...

one of the biggest Egyptian historian was not Egyptian born..his name AlJabarti..most of modern Indian history written by English writers

Also you ignoring that history is written by the victors...history could be biased and totally inaccurate.. can you imagine reading the history of Islam written by someone of shia or a jew:russ:

So basically you ignoring the power of translation...that how you know the strength of any language...give book written about Somalia history in Somali by Somali...

one of the biggest Egyptian historian was not Egyptian born..his name AlJabarti..most of modern Indian history written by English writers

Also you ignoring that history is written by the victors...history could be biased and totally inaccurate.. can you imagine reading the history of Islam written by someone of shia or a jew

Are you saying that there is a lack of books written in Somali?

That may be the case or it may not be. I'm not here to assert that Somalis don't write books. Maybe they produce a lot of books, maybe they don't. I don't read books in Somali.

But in other languages and in other countries, it's not like that.

Maybe you don't realize this but other countries produce tons of material about their history which is written in their language. Only a tiny fraction of that material is translated.

You are incorrect if you think you are as qualified to analyze Pakistani history as someone who actually knows Urdu. They can access tons and tons of material on their history that you can't access because you don't know their language.

For example, here is General Zia speaking

can you tell me what you think of his speech? No, you really can't form an informed opinion because you don't know what he's saying because you don't know Urdu- whereas even an illiterate person who knows Urdu will understand what he's saying

well here's some biographic material on Zia

Can you understand it? No because it's in Urdu.

Here's Israr Ahmed discussing Zia

Here's Israr Ahmed discussing Pakistan

Someone who knows English and Somali isn't as qualified to discuss Pakistan's history as someone who knows Urdu.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
:fittytousand: they planned it..

They don't have the demographics to run a democratic India, and India wasn't going to accept Imperial rule of any sort after their experience with Britian and the way democracy was sold to them

Ergo they made the right choice to split

@Mad-MullaH You said to study Indian history.

Since you allegedly understand South Asian history better than South Asians- which books on the history of India have you read which you recommend?

Are you saying that there is a lack of books written in Somali?

That may be the case or it may not be. I'm not here to assert that Somalis don't write books. Maybe they produce a lot of books, maybe they don't. I don't read books in Somali.

But in other languages and in other countries, it's not like that.

Maybe you don't realize this but other countries produce tons of material about their history which is written in their language. Only a tiny fraction of that material is translated.

You are incorrect if you think you are as qualified to analyze Pakistani history as someone who actually knows Urdu. They can access tons and tons of material on their history that you can't access because you don't know their language.

For example, here is General Zia speaking

can you tell me what you think of his speech? No, you really can't form an informed opinion because you don't know what he's saying because you don't know Urdu- whereas even an illiterate person who knows Urdu will understand what he's saying

well here's some biographic material on Zia

Here's Israr Ahmed discussing Zia

Here's Israr Ahmed discussing Pakistan

Someone who knows English and Somali isn't as qualified to discuss Pakistan's history as someone who knows Urdu.

No i dont need urdu or hindi to learn about the Pakistani or Indian history..i need to learn a strong language with ..strong with strong translation movement..

Screenshot_20200405-114449_Chrome.jpg

This book was wrtten Allama Iqbal him self 1924 and was translated...this guy was one of the first who had vision to from Pakiatan ..:gnzbryw: he claimed that he had a mystical experience..about forming Pakistan..

when it comes to Somalia bro..we didnt write shit..Somali history was verbal..till today the Somali literature and translation movement is very mediocre at best...so where people like me who were born out of Somalia learn or research about Somali history?