Indian men mad that Hindu women are going for Muslim men

Keo

VIP
I just stumbled across this tweet and it made me laugh
:mjlol:
They are trying to appeal to their government coz their women are making tiktoks like this

They are calling it "Iove jiihad" some bs they came up with

I just stumbled across this tweet and it made me laugh
They are trying to appeal to their government coz their women are making tiktoks like this

They are calling it "Iove jiihad" some bullshit they came up with

lmao, while Rajesh was busy drinking dutty ass river water and praying to a Big Mac, Karim was trying Karma Sutra moves on his woman like it was Mortal Kombat

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
Hindu men: "way dey no want us n go 4 mozlimz insted?!"
Also Hindu men:
1588496506659.jpeg

1588496619831.jpeg

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
>Each and every Muslim Tiktok stars have a Hindu girlfriend...if this is not love jihad then what is ?

Muh Seeiiidss!!!

Reminds me of that time i went to india with a muslim indian and 2 white guys. If these indians notice you're talking to an indian girl they'll try and disrupt what you've got going on. We learnt early on to be aggressive with them the moment they try and initiate a conversation if you're with an indian female.

>Each and every Muslim Tiktok stars have a Hindu girlfriend...if this is not love ***** then what is ?

Muh Seeiiidss!!!

Reminds me of that time i went to india with a muslim indian and 2 white guys. If these indians notice you're talking to an indian girl they'll try and disrupt what you've got going on. We learnt early on to be aggressive with them the moment they try and initiate a conversation if you're with an indian female.

So the Indian guys we’re attempting to cockblock you. How were the women in India? I always assumed they wouldn’t be ing around in public.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
So the Indian guys we’re attempting to cockblock you. How were the women in India? I always assumed they wouldn’t be ****ing around in public.
Yeah pretty much, qooto'qooto ee kugu so galayaan. Meek voice and everything, and 10mins into the conversation the conversation is flipped on its head and they're threatening you lol. Women are typically scared as you would imagine, the men in india have the mentality of "If she's talking to a foreigner, then she has to talk to me". It's a little more difficult chatting to the girls during the day, doable but difficult. However, we went to to nightclubs in Goa and boy oh boy was it lit. We had pussy thrown at us from every direction.

This Indian yanked one of the girls hair we were with, and literally tried telling her off. For the first few second we thought he was a relative or something. Turns out she's never met him in her life, so it became a big brawl. The police got there and the moment they saw our passports, they changed their tone and calmed down. It's funny that majority of their men can't fight for shit, but still try and harass you. The Somali proverb of "Mukulaal gurigeeda macinyo ee kuleydahay" couldn't be more true.

Strange place, but definitely worth a visit.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
But most of the ones I messed with were Sikh
Walaahi i just walk to campus for the open day and they all start looking me up and down.

I never knew they fucked with us like that. I went schools only with arab and cadaan tings.

:pachah1:

Walaahi i just walk to campus for the open day and they all start looking me up and down.

I never knew they fucked with us like that. I went schools only with arab and cadaan tings.

:pachah1:

They got jungle fever and want to make their dads mad by rebelling, I wasn't complaining :shaq:

Trending