Weapon-worship-in-India-4.jpg
Weapon-worship-in-India-7.jpg
4.jpg

CueN7MkVUAAiRj8.jpg

Weapon worshipping in India

:deadmanny:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
How do they manage to get high test scores and yet worship toilets, drink piss, and treat babies with birth defects as gods?

:gucciwhat::shookgabre: Soo many unanswered questions

How do they manage to get high test scores and yet worship toilets, drink piss, and treat babies with birth defects as gods?

:gucciwhat::shookgabre: Soo many unanswered questions
a population of 1.4billion people. keep that fact in your head when you see some doing well.
We are about 2% of their population(you and me included).

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
a population of 1.4billion people. keep that fact in your head when you see some doing well.
We are about 2% of their population(you and me included).
Most of them do well even at home. They are intelligent. Those who drink cow piss can be of any class. Even here in the uk, they do well in most subjects and with high intelligence. Yet they worship a cow.

Most of them do well even at home. They are intelligent. Those who drink cow piss can be of any class. Even here in the uk, they do well in most subjects and with high intelligence. Yet they worship a cow.
Intelligence has nothing to do with race. Every race has ppl on both ends of the spectrum. It's just that races that have had peace longer have had more time to increase the percentage of their population that are well educated.

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
Intelligence has nothing to do with race. Every race has ppl on both ends of the spectrum. It's just that races that have had peace longer have had more time to increase the percentage of their population that are well educated.
Average Indian iq is higher then African

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts