Indian males begging Israeli women to marry them

They killed off their own female population and now they are reaping the consequences.
Something goes wrong with men when they are deprived, in some countries they turn gay, in others they turn desperate and rapey and in some, they become incels.

Islam has a cure for all sicknesses.
Even Islam can't help these sexually deprived men :susp:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a question for those in the U.K since south east Asians are the largest Asians do they booty clap for whites like here? Because in the states the East Asians are larger and even though you have those that are self hating mostly their females they have created their own neighborhoods like koreatowns, Chinatowns etc the south Asians on the other hand follow white people everywhere I had a coworker tell me she stopped talking to one because in order to relate to her he thought it was cute to talk shit about black people when in fact she was dating one lmao

image_2021-05-18_175141.png

Respect the drip

Attachments

• 1621385507839.png
    1621385507839.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 44

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If Pakistan's population declines due to men using sex robots it would not be a bad thing.
I was talking about India, since those degenerate pakis are considered muslims, and sex robots are haram. No good investment, nor do I think their population will decline