Indian lady calls Somali people her slaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This filthy cow poo worshipping Indian had the nerve to call Somali people her slave? :gucciwhat:

But these legendary Somali hooyos called that Indian her slave instead. :russ:

Historically, Indians used to sell their slaves and concubines to Somalis. I need to find these old juicy FKD materials I read before.
:drakelaugh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We both at one point worshiped cows and both wear Macawiis.

Are Indians still pissed that we stole there cinnamon spice trade and sold it to Europeans in the 1st century AD?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I dont like Indians body odor. Seriously. It can send someone to the hospital from dizzy spells. Especially a delicate flower Duchess like myself! :(

halwa

✨🌙
giphy.gif

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I dont like Indians body odor. Seriously. It can send someone to the hospital from dizzy spells. Especially a delicate flower Duchess like myself! :(

How many sweaty Indians have you been rubbing up against?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They all look terrible And why she wearing tight jeans when she got a flat billboard for a bum?

Last edited:
Pooja wasn’t readyyyyy thinking habayar would play the victim card “you’re my fucking slave , how about that”. Naag nool!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How many sweaty Indians have you been rubbing up against?

My visit in the UK in 2017, I had plenty of close proximity interaction with Indian Shop keepers. Horrible. I almost fainted. Hubby thought I was pregnant again. I said, no, this is the pregnancy of senses going hay wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending