Indian girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanSomali

I'm a legend

May Allah protect and preserve any non Indian man that has intercourse with an Indian girl

#streets gotta eatmayn!

Me and brother @MARAQ DIGAAG have even learnt Hindi to translate for any farax that wants an Indian girl

Last edited:
There are a lot of pretty Indian girls. I live in London so I see them everywhere. The idea that they’re all hairy and ugly is outdated.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Wtf kinda question is that how are u supposed to know me???????

brother are you telling me you don't want a harem of Indian girls surrounding you like the Madow dudes in this vid? Are you the G word?
I allt consider indian girls to be attractive at all.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
I allt consider indian girls to be attractive at all.
Don't knock it till u tried it bradar

I'm from Jane but I like visiting scarbz a lot bcoz there's a lot of Hindu tings and they don't care about race they only care if man got the juice or not

From personal experience, Indian girls really know how to make a man happy. Watch out though, due to the increasing number of female infanticide in India, they are very very sensitive. They know they are not wanted. Treat her right my dudes.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The idea that they’re all hairy and ugly is outdated.
The idea that any group of people is "all ugly" or "all beautiful" is stupid in general.
You always run into that one person that compliments people by saying "They're pretty attractive, for a ____."
It's in bad taste.

PanSomali

I'm a legend
The idea that any group of people is "all ugly" or "all beautiful" is stupid in general.
You always run into that one person that compliments people by saying "They're pretty attractive, for a ____."
It's in bad taste.
Allah is watching you and you have two angels hovering on both of your shoulders writing your sins

Have you ever jerked off to Indian girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.