Indian-American diaspora is the wealthiest immigrant group by ethnicity in the US

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
The Indian-American diaspora is the wealthiest immigrant group by ethnicity in the United States with a median household income of 100,500 dollars in 2015. This value is almost double the national average.

The success of Indian Americans can be attributed to a lot of factors resulting from a unique blend of Indian values of hard work, discipline, and focus on education mixed with the American ecosystem of opportunities, wealth, and ambitiousness.

An alternate way of looking at it would be that because the number of applicants from India is so high, only the most skilled Indians get to settle or work in the US, automatically making their income way above average.

Indian-Americans are now part of the Ivy Leagues, Hollywood, the media, judicial system, and of course, US Politics. They are an influential vote-bank that cannot be ignored. In India, they contribute via investment and remittances, many bringing with them their expertise that they use to build ventures in India.

While India has been inspired by the US in terms of entrepreneurship, technology and finance, the US has absorbed India's cuisine, spirituality, Yoga and culture.

We wish the United States a very happy 244th Independence Day! May India and the US keep contributing to each others' successes.
FB_IMG_1595580860156.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Indian-American diaspora is the wealthiest immigrant group by ethnicity in the United States with a median household income of 100,500 dollars in 2015. This value is almost double the national average.

The success of Indian Americans can be attributed to a lot of factors resulting from a unique blend of Indian values of hard work, discipline, and focus on education mixed with the American ecosystem of opportunities, wealth, and ambitiousness.

An alternate way of looking at it would be that because the number of applicants from India is so high, only the most skilled Indians get to settle or work in the US, automatically making their income way above average.

Indian-Americans are now part of the Ivy Leagues, Hollywood, the media, judicial system, and of course, US Politics. They are an influential vote-bank that cannot be ignored. In India, they contribute via investment and remittances, many bringing with them their expertise that they use to build ventures in India.

While India has been inspired by the US in terms of entrepreneurship, technology and finance, the US has absorbed India's cuisine, spirituality, Yoga and culture.

We wish the United States a very happy 244th Independence Day! May India and the US keep contributing to each others' successes.View attachment 133565

Poor Africans

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Yes they are very successful here ,most enterprises are run by them, but they are the biggest cucks on earth
Their women , I'm talking about housewives, sisters and some CEO daughters sleep with different men behind their families back , I know few homies who impregnated many of them and some chicks opt for abortion kkkk

The answer lies in education while indians go to evy league schools xalimos and farahs mimick shaniquas and tyrones when they not they are saying on the streets saying black lives matter

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The above groups come earlier than most and only their richest and well off get to immigrate so they quickly integrate and build within one generation. The rest have to start off as poor refugees living in cramped conditions causing heir education to suffer and make it by the second generation.

There is simply no comparison between the two.

Yup, you'll notice that some poorer Asian countries have a richer diaspora than the wealthier ones (India vs South Korea). It's obviously because America was picky about what Indians could come but as South Korea is a close ally who America invested in, I assume they were less picky as a result.

The answer lies in education while indians go to evy league schools xalimos and farahs mimick shaniquas and tyrones when they not they are saying on the streets saying black lives matter
You're right.
I wish our people were not such morons
I have already given up on them.
At this point I only care about myself and my family.
Otherwise it's too stressful

This statistic holds true in the UK too but instead of Hispanics at the bottom it would be Pakistanis.
Why are the african americans so far down tho? They've been there for a long time, haven't they?

Not surprised to be honest, Indian households for the most part put education at the very top. Every after school learning facility like Kumon has alot of Indian people. Their traditions can be odd and at times disturbing but overall theyre great people, with rich history, and top tier food.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It's because of several reasons:

1. Culture of excellence; especially in education which most immigrants share.
  2. They help each other out climb career ladders. It's a well known phenomena in silicon valley.
  3. Culture of saving. They stay together and build wealth in large multigenerational households.
  4. Most importantly...large population of which the smartest* got a chance to immigrate to US through talent immigration programs. Those groups then married each other and other indians which increased the average IQ of indians in the US which always helps.
*This is why you see a discrepancy between American and British indians since you have a more diverse group of Indians that moved there. Still higher IQ than the average Indian back home since they gained some good stock from indian traders that got exiled from Africa.

Trending

Latest posts