INDIA send airship to space, Ethiopia abt to send a satellite and a Somali did this

Wtf Ethiopia really is about to send a satellite to space :damedamn:

While we think it's news-worthy to film a tuullo dhoqon do a car 'stunt':ileycry:

looool

68 IQ what it do babyyyyyy

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somolians from all corners of Somaliweyn are a finished people.
:drakelaugh:

You know what I can’t get over when it comes to this dude? The man thinks he made it to the zenith of scientific discovery. He is beyond excited to share this with a reporter

giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Sending satellite or rockets to space means absolutely nothing if most of ur population lives under the poverty line. It definitely isn't an indication of high IQ or how advance society is. To me, it is, all families living in peace, access to medical care, education available for all youths, strong economy, mutual respect between pple and gov etc. :)

Let us work on those attainable achievements first, the rest will follow :)

Sending satellite or rockets to space means absolutely nothing if most of ur population lives under the poverty line. It definitely isn't an indication of high IQ or how advance society is. To me, it is, all families living in peace, access to medical care, education available for all youths, strong economy, mutual respect between pple and gov etc. :)

If that makes u sleep at night
:dabcasar:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Ethiopia is sending a satellite on to space to satisfy her population’s communication needs. It is definitely a sign of development Sir.

Secondly! Ethiopia has made great headways in the fields of medical care, economy and government management. You don’t know that Ethiopia has the fastest growing economy in Africa.

Therefore Mr Jiron the village idiot you cannot belittle a country that left your country in the dust. Look at that video manne. You got an idiot thinking he landed on the moon