India Hits Biggest Wave; More Than 350K Covid Cases Daily + Economic Collapsing

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
The country has descended into a tragedy of unprecedented proportions. Almost 1.6 million cases have been registered in a week, bringing total cases to more than 15 million. In the space of just 12 days, the Covid positivity rate doubled to 17%, while in Delhi it hit 30%. Hospitals across the country have filled to capacity but this time it is predominately the young taking up the beds; in Delhi, 65% of cases are under 40 years old.

While the unprecedented spread of the virus has been partly blamed on a more contagious variant that has emerged in India, Modi’s government has also been accused of failures of political leadership from the top, with lax attitudes emulated by state and local leaders from all parties and even health officials across the country, which led many to falsely believe in recent months that India had defeated Covid.

2020 all over again. :jcoleno:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
wow, so you even believe in the overpopulation hoax. you are basically a textbook liberal.
Can you see the train?
1619196470771.png

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
I was watching a video of an indian doctor being interviewed. The qumayo was blaming the Muslims the entire time. If anything, the covid spike started when the govt allowed the " holy bath" festivity. These gaalo and their hatred for Muslims is insane.

I was watching a video of an indian doctor being interviewed. The qumayo was blaming the Muslims the entire time. If anything, the covid spike started when the govt allowed the " holy bath" festivity. These gaalo and their hatred for Muslims is insane.

:dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

They need to get rid of that bakthi Modi. Now his Hindu supporters are realising this guy is a fanatic who used them against the Sikhs and Muslims.

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
In 2020 they were blaming a Jamaat event for spreading covid in india when this bath caused way more cases.

Trending

Latest posts