India health visa for 100$

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Full of fake doctors...fake clinics and fake hospitals and fake medicine...i would say bad news
Wrong i have lived in india for almost five years so I speak from experience when I say india has one of the best health care facilities outside the western world

VixR

Veritas
Be careful tho, India is plagued with HIV/AIDS, u can get infected from a used hospital tools.
:mjlol:
You kill me. Are you the connoisseur of British royalty and HIV/AIDs. How do you know their AIDs rate from your back pocket lool.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:mjlol:
You kill me. Are you the connoisseur of British royalty and HIV/AIDs. How do you know their AIDs rate from your back pocket lool.

Child i have a google email alert. Every time Hiv or Aids hits the news, it got sent to my email. I wake up drinking my English Victorian tea with Hiv/Aids information
mjlol.png

I heard they have decent facilities, nowhere close to the west but beats most African countries, but isn't the problem flying out there?

Indian doctors get a bad rep, when they're not that bad, it's just that there are so many we just think that Quantity = Quality when it isn't the case.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aids is quiet livable now , its not the 80s anymore.

Indeed. Yes. Compared to the 80s, it is good now. But please use condoms people. Imagine everybody has it and remain suspicious or paranoid