India finally stop breeding like rabbits, fertility rate drops below 2.0

No. We need to get to 50 million
the west wants to stop other countries from getting alot of children because they are scared for their power
its like when fircawn killed the baby boys of egypt bc he was scared they would take over him
wests goal:
-make every woman lesbian and masculine
-make every man a woman and gay
- make everyone infertile
-make everyone have as little children as possible
-destroy the children with chemicals and brainwashing
-make everyone transgender and infertile
-destroy marriage and all nuclear families
-destroy all people who are not the elite so they can maintain their power and enjoy life
-make everyone believe that what they are doing is for their own best interest even tho it is only in the elites best interest and worse for the lower societies

bidenkulaha

GalYare
the west wants to stop other countries from getting alot of children because they are scared for their power
its like when fircawn killed the baby boys of egypt bc he was scared they would take over him
wests goal:
-make every woman lesbian and masculine
-make every man a woman and gay
- make everyone infertile
-make everyone have as little children as possible
-destroy the children with chemicals and brainwashing
-make everyone transgender and infertile
-destroy marriage and all nuclear families
-destroy all people who are not the elite so they can maintain their power and enjoy life
-make everyone believe that what they are doing is for their own best interest even tho it is only in the elites best interest and worse for the lower societies
It’s a genius plan. So many secularists and feminists fall for it unknowingly.

The miracle of Islam is that all this is foreseen and Islam is the complete anti-dote

It’s a genius plan. So many secularists and feminists fall for it unknowingly.

The miracle of Islam is that all this is foreseen and Islam is the complete anti-dote
Allah already tells us this in the Quran. we know non-muslims plan is bound to perish anyway, we can only persevere on the truth and wait for Allahs victory

We can barely feed our population of 15 million. Our country is rapidly turning into an inhospitable desert we don’t need more hungry somalis

The Juba's alone can easily feed 100 million plus, maybe even 200 if properly utilised, it's up to Somalis to stop their nacasnimo

The Juba's alone can easily feed 100 million plus, maybe even 200 if properly utilised, it's up to Somalis to stop their nacasnimo
you must be insane 200 million is more than russia. I saw a land characterization that 11% of our land is fit for cultivation. that would be 60,000km2 or about same arable land as UK. The best we can hit is about 60 million id say

We can barely feed our population of 15 million. Our country is rapidly turning into an inhospitable desert we don’t need more hungry somalis
having less population is only gonna make the country weaker, exactly what the west want

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
having less population is only gonna make the country weaker, exactly what the west want
exactly, more people means more workers to provide. It also means more people to defend the nation against our neighbors.

ethiopia has around 100 million + people! We need more to stop these losers from coming at us for more land.

exactly, more people means more workers to provide. It also means more people to defend the nation against our neighbors.

ethiopia has around 100 million + people! We need more to stop these losers from coming at us for more land.
Imagine convincing all the countries you hate that have a religion that promotes giving birth and being a benefit to society instead of being selfish to follow your way of life which will eventually destroy the country through the inside out by destroying the population and subsequently destroying its morals and values until its people are all divided and separated then you can overpower anyone u want,In fact it is a genius plan, but a weak one
If only we followed true Islam we would be on top right now look at the sahaba they were the weakest ppl and became the strongest. the sahaba defeating rome and persia is like a homeless man killing an entire swat team with a spoon

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
The 3rd largest Muslim population are in India
I agree I do not want more hindus tho
I understand there are many muslims, thats why I specified the hindus.

as for the muslims I doubt they have the low fertility. They usually have many kids and are a minority so the hindus really carry the fertility number most likely.

Trending