India and Somalia May Join And Become 1 Continent In The Distant Future

Somalia cant catch a break wallahi. Even 200million years from now will be brought back to the stoneage with the damage this will cause.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m gonna be in my grave for over 200 million years till yumal qiyamah???
:dwill:
Allah swt please put a pause on this and bring the mahdi by 2100 Inshallah. When the horn is blown for judgement day I’m gonna have some major ass cramps and back/neck pain.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Don't panic your remains would be fossilized, I doubt that the world would be the way it is after two hundred million years.
Who knows if the globe is going to make it to eighty years.

I dont think we gonna make it past the next 500 years tbh
I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) pointing with his index and middle fingers, saying. "The time of my Advent and the Hour are like these two fingers.".
That was 1400 years ago
how close do u think we r now
all minor signs have happened
we are only waiting for major signs now

I dont think we gonna make it past the next 500 years tbh
I saw Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) pointing with his index and middle fingers, saying. "The time of my Advent and the Hour are like these two fingers.".
That was 1400 years ago
how close do u think we r now
all minor signs have happened
we are only waiting for major signs now
the minor sign of women outnumbering men 50 to 1 hasn't happened yet. But i agree, most of the minor signs already happened

the minor sign of women outnumbering men 50 to 1 hasn't happened yet. But i agree, most of the minor signs already happened
Nuclear war will make that happen in a couple months easy.
If all men need to do to war and they all die then guess what now u have too many women and not enough men.
And that can happen pretty quickly, its only a matter of time b4 another world war happens

Trending

Latest posts