Indhoyar'ka Waa Sick Nasty F*cks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3643796_orig.jpg

Congolese Caterpillar suqaar with Malawax :nvjpqts:

okeeee well now I know why sheikh imran hossein thinks the chinese are gog and magog. hhhhh
How could they be? Were is the iron wall? Has Isa arrived yet? If not then these claims are just illogical guesses. Plus sheikh Imran is an old maniac, he thinks dajjal is technology and not a man.

TooMacaan

VIP
Eating live mice:

These people would/will eat anything.
:williamswtf::what::mindblown::mindblown::damn::tocry::tocry:Wtfffff, I THINK THIS IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE MOST TRAUMATIZING VIDEOS I'VE EVER SEEN!!! And like the eejit I am, I watched the WHOLE freaking vid :ileycry:; I vaguely knew what I was getting myself into & I still couldn't help myself:icon e sad::O27GWRK:. The way he was chewing on the mice tho...just so weird & nasty, it looked like it was a delicate meal that he was slowly letting melt in his mouth or smthn- it seemed boneless?? if that makes sense. Maybe he was just savoring the taste but idk, so effing weird ughh, I'll never be able to forget this memory.

Wallahi she's having more of a bug feast than Timon & Pumbaa.

Nacalatullah :pacspit:
Those are cooked insects whilst seen as disgusting generally by most folks, it's still normal.

On the other hand eating live rat is abominable. I wonder which shitehole corner from facebook op surfaced this from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts