VIP
He's facing the pain people with Madow hair struggle with

He's in pain, :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Screenshot_2018-11-20_05-20-01.jpg

:deadpeter::deadosama:

"tima adeeg"

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Shout out to all my East Asian niggas holdin it down in Korea!

Salty af. How dare they make my scalp a trend. They will N.E.V.E.R know the struggle of combing a big ass fluff ball every damn morning and the annoying Cadaans that N.E.V.E.R keep there diry, pork eating hands off our scalps.
Say wallahi cadaans touch your hair?:gucciwhat: I would beat their ugly asses

Wallahi Billahi Tallahi. They think it's "exotic" and never stop. And then, these people have the audacity to say to my face that my hair "feels like Goat fur".
:gucciwhat: Wallahi that is mad disrespectful. They are treating you like a pet. Where do you live? Are they not used to afros?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
:gucciwhat: Wallahi that is mad disrespectful. They are treating you like a pet. Where do you live? Are they not used to afros?
I live in Ottawa, Canada. They are 100% not used to us Timo Jarrer men. To the point that they often think I am either Jamacian or Xabeshi. They even put pencils in my hair when I just want to get my work done in class. Wallahi such annoying people.

Wallahi Billahi Tallahi. They think it's "exotic" and never stop. And then, these people have the audacity to say to my face that my hair "feels like Goat fur".
The next time they compare your hair to goat, tell them that their hair reminds you of Golden Retriever hair :russ:

I live in Ottawa, Canada. They are 100% not used to us Timo Jarrer men. To the point that they often think I am either Jamacian or Xabeshi. They even put pencils in my hair when I just want to get my work done in class. Wallahi such annoying people.
There’s a lot of Somalis there though. Do the Somali boys not grow Afros? Here in London you will see many Somali boys with afros or hightops.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
There’s a lot of Somalis there though. Do the Somali boys not grow Afros? Here in London you will see many Somali boys with afros or hightops.
No. They either cut there hair here or have Timo Jileec hair. The Timo Madow Abdi's are a endangered species here in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.