Indho weyne

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
Help! i am becoming bug eyed, these past few days my eyes have been growing at an extremely fast rate. I used to have beautiful, upturned fox eyes with thick long lashes that looked almost fake, but now my lashes are falling off and my eyes are growing out of their sockets. Me and my siblings used to call out my cousin on her bug eyes, but now my eyes are looking more and more like her´s. Why is this happening and what should i do?

This is one of the stupidest stories I've read on here, your eyes can't suddenly change shape like that, I've always had small eyes throughout my life and I will continue to have small eyes unless I get some disease that causes bulging.

On the other hand I can help you with the lashes, Oil your eyelash if they are falling out rapidly, that will probably fix the breaking as long as you are healthy and you refrain from touching it.

Help! i am becoming bug eyed, these past few days my eyes have been growing at an extremely fast rate. I used to have beautiful, upturned fox eyes with thick long lashes that looked almost fake, but now my lashes are falling off and my eyes are growing out of their sockets. Me and my siblings used to call out my cousin on her bug eyes, but now my eyes are looking more and more like her´s. Why is this happening and what should i do?
:mjlol:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
funny story bro kkkkkk

Aklas

Isku xishow saxib
It's not easy being a farax with ch*nk eyes, whenever I smile it looks I'm closing my eyes
:mjcry: I fear I might have reer corona dna
Thankfully, i do not look like indhoyars.
chinese.PNG

It's not easy being a farax with ch*nk eyes, whenever I smile it looks I'm closing my eyes
:mjcry: I fear I might have reer corona dna

I know how it feels brother.

I was going through my primary school photo and I looked like a dark skinned asian in one of my photos. :damn:

No wonder the Asians in my class were so kind to me they thought I was one of them :stressed:

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Bulging eyes is a common symptom of Graves disease. You're going to need to take some blood tests done in particular thyroid function tests. If your eyes are bulging at a "extremely fast rate" as you've stated, I would advise that you make an appointment with your family physician.

Trending

Latest posts