Indhayar took in a famous mentally ill TIKTOK homeless geeljire.s” Says “ he made my females uncomfortable “

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I’m laughing at you guys calling him indhayar. This is a Mexican. His name is escalante

Filipino

And he is an ardent member of a Christian missionary

Isse now is talking abt Jesus on his Tiktok

Who gave him the right to mess with the mind of a mentally compromised person.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I’m laughing at you guys calling him indhayar. This is a Mexican. His name is escalante
do you know there are indhoyars with spanish last names? I'm laughing at you assuming he's mexican just because of his last name. I have a filipino friend, he is indhoyar, his last name is Garcia. Does that make him mexican?

Educate yourself :stopit:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
do you know there are indhoyars with spanish last names? I'm laughing at you assuming he's mexican just because of his last name. I have a filipino friend, he is indhoyar, his last name is Garcia. Does that make him mexican?

Educate yourself :stopit:

Remember that the Philippines were a colony of the Spaniards for hundreds of years. It was probably the only Spanish colony in the Far East. Today the Filipinos have striking resemblance to a Mexican but if you look closer you’ll see the Indhayar in them. They are notorious for having Spanish catholic names just like the Mexicans.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Remember that the Philippines were a colony of the Spaniards for hundreds of years. It was probably the only Spanish colony in the Far East. Today the Filipinos have striking resemblance to a Mexican but if you look closer you’ll see the Indhayar in them. They are notorious for having Spanish catholic names just like the Mexicans.
Props for using your world class journalism to not only sniff a scammer but put an end to his shady and fraudulent scheme as well.:salute:
...... And the Pulitzer prize of invistigative humanitarian journalism of 2020 goes to Ader Menace:friendhug::lawd:

Trending

Latest posts