Indhayar took in a famous mentally ill TIKTOK homeless geeljire.s” Says “ he made my females uncomfortable “

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He is back in the van

Ilaahoow caafi

He went through a lot. He allegedly had a cancer under his nostril

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Alright so this indoyarr took in a homeless geeljire who survived cancer but didn’t come out the same and now is accusing him of being touchy with ladies.

I shutdown the indhayar’s Gofundme he opened on the kid. I smelled a scam. I reported him

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
He looks young how’s he homeless :mjkkk: find out his qabil and drop him in Somalia he can live out the rest of his days there.

He opened a GoFundMe in the kids name, took him into his home, cashed out, then kicked him out complaining about a mentally ill person doing mentally ill things. This guy is a scammer. Why raise money to take him in? Why not take him somewhere he can get help and open an account for him? Shady business.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Complete BS. A refrigerator is extremely insulated. If you plug it out, it will stay cold inside for more than a day, let alone hours. This guy’s such a liar.

“Frozen Food and Power Outages: When to Save It and When to Throw It Out. A full freezer will hold a safe temperature for approximately 48 hours (24 hours if it is half full and the door remains closed).”

I smell a scam from this shady indhoyar, he just needed random ways to kick this kid out.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Complete BS. A refrigerator is extremely insulated. If you plug it out, it will stay cold inside for more than a day, let alone hours. This guy’s such a liar.

“Frozen Food and Power Outages: When to Save It and When to Throw It Out. A full freezer will hold a safe temperature for approximately 48 hours (24 hours if it is half full and the door remains closed).”

I smell a scam from this shady indhoyar, he just needed random ways to kick this kid out.

This guy has his cash app and venmo in his bio wtf. I wonder how much money he’s been making off this kid.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He opened a GoFundMe in the kids name, took him into his home, cashed out, then kicked him out complaining about a mentally ill person doing mentally ill things. This guy is a scammer. Why raise money to take him in? Why not take him somewhere he can get help and open an account for him? Shady business.

I blocked the Gofundme

I went hard at him. Sent emails to Gofundme me

Walahi

It was shut down.

Btw his ultimate motive was to get clout off of him because the kid has huge followers.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
good job man...that indhoyar is sick. I hate people who prey on the mentally ill nacala

Check this out ...

In this fb post he tries to be slick...tells his readers that Isse “doesn’t want the Gofundme anymore “. Loooooool. In reality he received an email from Gofundme because of my scam report.

Here is the next statement where he was forced to return the funds.

Here’s the response I got from Gofundme after I reported him.

B314CD4D-FED8-4A1F-9835-8809AF84AA33.jpeg