INCREDIBLE: Video shows why Geeljires N the UK r incredibly N the same living as third world people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Their children are born there but do not ever enjoy any Western leisure activities such as riding on a boat, hiking, swimming, lengthy road trips, owning cars, taking a shower without the use of bucket, using a cell-phone without topping it up like they in Kenya, putting coins in their utility service, having more than half of the adults in the household employed, life without carrying a knife and owning homes.

Their children are born there but do not ever enjoy any Western leisure activities such as riding on a boat, hiking, swimming, lengthy road trips, owning cars, taking a shower without the use of bucket, using a cell-phone without topping it up like they in Kenya, putting coins in their utility service, having more than half of the adults in the household employed, life without carrying a knife and owning homes.

Did you and i watch the same video? where did you get this information from...... why are you slandering this family?:what:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
If you are a Somali living in Europe, you should trying as hard as possible to come to the US or Canada. The quality of life in Europe, especially the UK, is abysmal. A family of six may be living in a two bedroom flat for a decade in London before they get larger council accomodations. Horrendous living conditions.

If you are a Somali living in Europe, you should trying as hard as possible to come to the US or Canada. The quality of life in Europe, especially the UK, is abysmal. A family of six may be living in a two bedroom flat for a decade in London before they get larger council accomodations. Horrendous living conditions.

Not really they need to accept that they might need to move away from London, most Somali families want to remain around other family members so they refuse to leave places like London,Bristol,Cardiff when the council offers them a nice house somewhere like Luton or Milton Keynes.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Some broken title you have there.
And most of what you said is slander. Well..where I'm from in London its not as bad as you say it is.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Some broken title you have there.
And most of what you said is slander. Well..where I'm from in London its not as bad as you say it is.

Don't just attack me, answer this question...do you or any your immediate family own a home ?..your clan ? ..I rest my case

Gadiid

Don't just attack me, answer this question...do you or any your immediate family own a home ?..your clan ? ..I rest my case
Dunno about everyone's situation.
Some own homes. Some don't. Its not an either or thing...

"I rest my case" waryaa. Let me answer your question before acting like a smartarse.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Dunno about everyone's situation.
Some own homes. Some don't. Its not an either or thing...

"I rest my case" waryaa. Let me answer your question before acting like a smartarse.

Are we now defy logic? Are we gonna say people on welfare own homes of $2m

Gadiid

Are we now defy logic? Are we gonna say people on welfare own homes of $2m

I said something about welfare?
I'll grant you. Most are either on rent or council housed.
But some own homes. Absolutely.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti

Wallahi everything you wrote is complete and utter bullshit stop it with the fake news
:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Wallahi everything you wrote is complete and utter bullshit stop it with the fake news
:camby:

I am coming from the truth and the truth is that Somali folks in the UK might as well be living in Nairobi

When was the last time you've been to your local hospital. How many times you got misdiagnosed by Mr Singh?

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I am coming from the truth and the truth is that Somali folks in the UK might as well be living in Nairobi

When was the last time you've been to your local hospital. How many times you got misdiagnosed by Mr Singh?
Stop it with the lies you make to get a hit thread. I hereby disown you from beesha you're no longer my adeer

:camby::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending