Incredible video emerging from Hargeisa town, Puntland needs to just fall back bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

Yo Islamically this is potentially haram because he is capturing women folks inside their home compound

Secondly I'm suprised non of the locals are noticing the drone ...it's pretty noisy ..and I'm suprised that they are not throwing stones at it

S

Shamis

Its so orderly and beautiful, Masha Allah. And no ugly exposed concrete buildings.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Its so orderly and beautiful, Masha Allah. And no ugly exposed concrete buildings.

Notice how all these compounds/villas ( can't call them houses) occupy huge chunk of lands ..each house is covering huge estate ...on the other hand there are so many families living in conditions like this
296_1ayaha19.jpg

S

Shamis

Hargeisa has great city planners. Somali 'huts' did not use to look like this. They were beautiful and ornate but the insecurity meant that we just couldn't maintain the old way because the resources ran out during the war. Those plastic sacks make me feel sad. She'll get her big villa too, her kids will build it for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts