INCREDIBLE NEWS: Hodan Naleya reveals her brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
filthy Rich Somali sujui businessman husband. He is a HY who his great grandpa was brought into Kenya by the colonial British administration.

The dude earned his money with transporting goods from Mombassa to central Africa.

Now she has convinced him to include her village of Las Caanood in his new line of business, the commercial flights to Somalian villages and mini-cities.

I need you folks to tolerate my fetish:browtf::meleshame::meleshame:

Last edited:
Ayee, that's my girl... I did not know that she was from Lasanod. That's my hometown too.. Masha'allah. So proud of her.

Last edited:
S

Shamis

Hodan Nalaye is my girl crush forever.

Waraabe wax baa kaa maqan lol

S

Shamis

Hodan just got engaged and you're making it dark. Let love flourish yaakhey lol

T

Tokio

I still can't get over the fact that this woman is 40y/o :eminemdamn:

We need to find out what this woman ay cunto :damsel:

I still can't get over the fact that this woman is 40y/o :eminemdamn:

We need to find out what this woman ay cunto :damsel:

She is black.. and you know what they say "black dont crack". Melanin is a blessing.
I know plenty of black women who are in their fifties, and can pass for being in their twenties or even late teens.. Black women are just blessed like that.

Last edited:

menace

VIP
She is black.. black dont crack.. Melanin is a blessing... My mama is the same too. I have seen plenty of black women who are 50 years old, and can pass for being in their in their twenties

Woman! Report to the thread I dedicated to you. It's a ritual that newbies go through ..just females thosiilaanyolaugh

T

Tokio

@Jasmin96 I reckon that we should set up a mission that consists of really high trained assassins, for the sole purpose of uncovering her secret about that youthful look. If she acts up then Maybe bit of slapping around the cheeks might be necessary.

What ever it is I need it so I can feed it to my future wife :feedme:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Jasmin96 I reckon that we should set up a mission that consists of really high trained assassins, for the sole purpose of uncovering her secret about that youthful look. If she acts up then Maybe bit of slapping around the cheeks might be necessary.

What ever it is I need it so I can feed it to my future wife :feedme:

Inadeer, Somali women age marvelously so you need not worry.

She's getting married? So happy for her. I love the fact she doesn't put her kids all over the media. Smart woman. Will iyo caano, gabar iyo caano.

S

Shamis

She has 5 good years and that means 3 babies. More than enough MA.

menace

VIP
She has 5 good years and that means 3 babies. More than enough MA.

:draketf::drakewtf::drakewtf::drakewtf: What do you take us Queen Shamis!

Kulahaa she got 5 eggs left...she is lucky if she has 1 egg left and that one egg is not compromised already do to degradation and old age that usually leads to Down syndrome child.

S

Shamis

Hehehe adeero I'm serious you can have healthy kids up until 45! It's been that way for centuries. Only alcoholic mothers have down syndrome babies and our Hodan is in the peak of fitness MA lol

menace

VIP
Hehehe adeero I'm serious you can have healthy kids up until 45! It's been that way for centuries. Only alcoholic mothers have down syndrome babies and our Hodan is in the peak of fitness MA lol

Eedo Shamis! Have you kor taking biology? ...a women's eggs start deterioting from the age of 27 and with subsequent half decades it's gets faulty and by the age of 40 a woman is playing Russian roulette with having a healthy baby

S

Shamis

Hahaha waryaahee what if I'm speaking from experience? I'm serious early forties is fine otherwise it would be banned or doctors would strongly advise against it.

menace

VIP
Hahaha waryaahee what if I'm speaking from experience? I'm serious early forties is fine otherwise it would be banned or doctors would strongly advise against it.

OMG OMG OMG..EEDO shamis is really an eedo..your 45 :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf:siilaanyolaugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending